• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Gregor the Overlander Mafia-Endgame: Gnawers reign supreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading again he wasn't even being voted for, I need to pay more attention to who's who, I meant to vote lone garurumon. (I'm making myself look so bad right now.) I had meant my vote for lone not darth.

Going to bed, to avoid ties I'm afraid I'll just have to hope this is scum.

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

Night 3: Well She Didn't Join By Choice...

Lone_Garurumon II-(Feenie, Zexy)

Lone_Garurumon has been lynched. He was:
Dear Lone_Garurumon,
You are Gox, a Female Spinner

lisa-brown-flicker.jpg
“There were no words, only death.”

You are a long orange spider that fills in one of the spinner spots for the quest. Being a spider you aren’t talkative, nor do you like loud noises. However you are on of the most useful members of the group due to your webs. From these you make all kinds of things from bandages, to catch cloths, or even traps via stickiness.

Thanks to your different kinds of webs you have multiple abilities. 1x shoes, 1x catch cloth, 1x web. To use these PM the host Create X: User. When these are used it will be announced publicly in thread, however only you will receive the results. (Shoes=silencer, Catch Clothe=Lie Detector, Web=Spy)

You are allied with Sandwich and win when all members of Gorger’s Army have been defeated.
Lone_Garurumon was a JOAT. He was aligned with Sandwich.

It is now Night 3. This phase will end Thursday June 1st around 10PM EST.

@CheffOfGames you've been pretty quiet iirc, what are your thoughts?
I don't trust you but don't have a good reason for this. I'm also wondering how many mafia members there are since there have been 5 deaths and no mafia died yet.
As for my question of MYLO phase, I miscalculated in the OP, since only 5 names aren't strikethrough there, I just realized that that is because of 3 subs.

Feenie: Claimed vanilla early on, trustworthy although it could be a good tactic for GF. And if you combine that with Piko's claim that she could be GF makes me suspicious of her.
Cheff: Obvious Scum
swarla: Elementar trusted her and even trusted her enough to give her his death note. With the white and sticky substance that she stepped in it was clear that Lone either wanted to confirm Elementar's trust in her or had a scumread on her. Elementar's explanation in post #183 makes me have an even bigger townread on swarla.
Flop Darth: Don't trust but do not have a reason for that. Now that I'm reading the thread again and focussing on people that are still alive, Flop seemed very townie with trying to decipher Elementar. But this could also be to distract everyone from the scumhunt.
Pika: Trust his indep claim, although I do want to know what kind of indep it is.
Eresh Zexy: I think that Eresh was not very noteworthy because of inactivity. Also, as you said in post #215 you trust Darth because of OC reasons, do you mind sharing in either OC or thread?
jack: Has been very inactive at the start, could be scum on sidelines or just busy. At the end makes me lean town for him.
HD Elementar: I literally have no read on him...

Still, I am unsure why Piko said that he knew a possible GF, maybe he didn't get it in his Role PM as he said but in a post directly after. So I am not quite sure what to think of Feenie.

Feenie: Could go either way
swarls: Townread
Darth: Do not trust, but may change after Zexy clarifies #215
Zexy: No clear read on him, lean towards Town
jack: No clear read on him, lean towards Town (again)
Elementar: No read

@Zexy , you said it yourself, you didn't want LG to die but still voted him, why?
I said that I'd rather give him one night to use the lie detector before I'd decide if I trust him or not. And at that point there didn't seem to be another choice.

At this point I'm starting to think we might only be dealing with 2 mafia and Pika_pika the indep.

Feenie: Generally trusted because of claim, however I don't like a bit how she pretty much forced the LG wagon last phase.
swarla: A bit trusted because of Elementar but hasn't done much herself.
Darth: Trust them because of OC. I don't feel like sharing more yet.
Pika_pika: Trust their indep claim... but afraid it's not a pro-town or at least neutral indep claim, especially if there is only 2 scum.
jack: Thought scum for a bit because of the push on Darth, but it seems like it was a mistake. Still not a fan of him.
Elementar: Nothing to read him on, kinda scummy because of PoE tbh.

At this point I'm starting to think we might only be dealing with 2 mafia and Pika_pika the indep.
I agree. In a game this size and with an independent, this seems reasonable. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I had a flashlight last phase. I wonder if whoever receives flashlights from this point forward should state it in thread maybe.

I don't like a bit how she pretty much forced the LG wagon last phase.
I didn't force the lynch, I just said I didn't trust Lone's claim and made that fact apparent. I never told anyone to vote with me, I just voiced my concerns with him being probable scum (which was obviously wrong in hindsight) due to the fishy claim.

@swarla I would like to hear more from you as far as reads go. Elementar (previous to subbing in) trusted you enough to OC contact you, and I feel like your reads could be valuable.

After reading again he wasn't even being voted for, I need to pay more attention to who's who, I meant to vote lone garurumon. (I'm making myself look so bad right now.) I had meant my vote for lone not darth.
I'm getting confused. Would you have kept the vote on him then despite this mistake or? And if no, then why?

I agree. In a game this size and with an independent, this seems reasonable. I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I had a flashlight last phase. I wonder if whoever receives flashlights from this point forward should state it in thread maybe.

I didn't force the lynch, I just said I didn't trust Lone's claim and made that fact apparent. I never told anyone to vote with me, I just voiced my concerns with him being probable scum (which was obviously wrong in hindsight) due to the fishy claim.

@swarla I would like to hear more from you as far as reads go. Elementar (previous to subbing in) trusted you enough to OC contact you, and I feel like your reads could be valuable.
3 mafia 1 indep is more reasonable for role-heavy this size but I think we would have some sort of -YLO announcement by then. So 2-1 seems more likely in a role-light game. It's also somewhat weird how Cheff and you get flashlights this much while others never do...

But by being the only one voting at that point you pretty much decided the lynch, I was left with little options. If you really are town I can't blame you for thinking he's scummy because of claim, pretty much everyone did and I voted based on it when I had no other options.

Agreed.

@swarla In D2 you said that you knew Elementar (the old one) his role because he trusted you. Why did he trust you so early?

Feenie: Generally trusted because of claim, however I don't like a bit how she pretty much forced the LG wagon last phase.
Pika_pika: Trust their indep claim... but afraid it's not a pro-town or at least neutral indep claim, especially if there is only 2 scum.
jack: Thought scum for a bit because of the push on Darth, but it seems like it was a mistake. Still not a fan of him.
What do you think of Cheff?

Oops yeah forgot that as I took off Cheff's list and edited things out.

I trust Cheff's claim

I'm getting confused. Would you have kept the vote on him then despite this mistake or? And if no, then why?
No, cause my vote would go to lone since his claim was the one that was suspicious not darth. Darth hadn't done anything to deserve my vote.

Sorry for the inactivity. I'm going to try and get it up.

Nobody has voted this phase.

I'll Vote: Lone_Garurumon for a role claim which looks scummy.

As Darth points out below, I'm not sure why you would care too much...

Weren't you an indep? Why do you care? This doesn't seem like indep behaviour to start a vote. I also believe LG more on his claim than you with your indep. I feel like you might be hiding as indep to remove attention from you. Lone's claim looks like a scummy role, why would actual scum say that? That gets too much attention.

Vote: Pika_pika42

I do mean more towards darthwolf as well his role is pretty scummy and I'm not willing to believe that his role is what he says it is
Vote:darthwolf

Seems like a mistake. Still makes me wary.

Feenie: Claimed vanilla early on, trustworthy although it could be a good tactic for GF. And if you combine that with Piko's claim that she could be GF makes me suspicious of her.
swarla: Elementar trusted her and even trusted her enough to give her his death note. With the white and sticky substance that she stepped in it was clear that Lone either wanted to confirm Elementar's trust in her or had a scumread on her. Elementar's explanation in post #183 makes me have an even bigger townread on swarla.
Flop Darth: Don't trust but do not have a reason for that. Now that I'm reading the thread again and focussing on people that are still alive, Flop seemed very townie with trying to decipher Elementar. But this could also be to distract everyone from the scumhunt.
Pika: Trust his indep claim, although I do want to know what kind of indep it is.
Eresh Zexy: I think that Eresh was not very noteworthy because of inactivity. Also, as you said in post #215 you trust Darth because of OC reasons, do you mind sharing in either OC or thread?
jack: Has been very inactive at the start, could be scum on sidelines or just busy. At the end makes me lean town for him.
HD Elementar: I literally have no read on him...

Still, I am unsure why Piko said that he knew a possible GF, maybe he didn't get it in his Role PM as he said but in a post directly after. So I am not quite sure what to think of Feenie.

Feenie: Could go either way
swarls: Townread
Darth: Do not trust, but may change after Zexy clarifies #215
Zexy: No clear read on him, lean towards Town
jack: No clear read on him, lean towards Town (again)
Elementar: No read

Tbh, this isn't much of a reads list. You seem very hesitant to actually provide an opinion, which could be a scum tactic to backtrack when they assume wrong. If Cheff is scum, I could see a partnership with jack or Feenie just going off those reads. And you are suspicious of Darth because another one of your townreads accidentally voted for them? You seem confused and flustered.

I said that I'd rather give him one night to use the lie detector before I'd decide if I trust him or not. And at that point there didn't seem to be another choice.

If there are two mafia and 1 independent... 5:1:2. After night, it's most likely 4:1:2, and one more mislynch basically means town lose. So yeah, it looks like MYLO.

I agree about Feenie and their approach to the LG wagon. Another vanilla seems weird, and I'd be wary of it. If anyone is a tracker, you may like to confirm that.
Why would you put Darth out there as a townread for mysterious reasons? You've made them more of a priority kill for mafia, whilst town doesn't know enough about the situation to actually trust them. This vagueness is eerie...
PoE?

Anyway, here's my reads list:

Feenie - Neutral. Their general activity has been okay, but their vanilla claim and the fact that they have been following lynch bandwagons without too much original reasoning is a bit suspicious.
CheffOfGames - Slight scum. Their hesitance to make a confident read makes me think they want to cast suspicion on others, but backtrack when they die and flip town.
swarla - Town, due to the whole thing with prophet Elementar. And no OC means likely town.
DarthWolf13 - Town. Their behaviour has been generally helpful, and they're pushing good reasoning onto others. Zexy also trusts them, and I trust both.
Pika_pika42 - I know they explained why they voted for someone despite their independent claim, but I have a feeling that they are more dangeorus than it seems. They're obviously not SK, but I'm thinking that they may be a lyncher, and are jumping onto BWs to try and be lucky. They could've just been active by helping us to understand their role more.
Zexy - Town. Not much has changed since the beginning of the game. Both slots for this position have been helpful.
jackatlasred - Slight scum. Was confused before, but hasn't done too much to help the overall movement of the game. I can see a team between them and Cheff, but Cheff is higher scum read for me.

So I will be going to a retreat tomorrow meaning I won't be able to post much for well Saturday and some of Sunday. I'll be available most of Friday and most of sunday so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Zexy said:
It's also somewhat weird how Cheff and you get flashlights this much while others never do...
They must not be vocal about it, I assume? The flashlights must keep recycling by now, I'd think... this is the second time that I've received one, and I just think it'd be best for us to announce when we receive one in thread. We know there are four given out each phase, so if someone isn't speaking up about it for whatever reason (besides inactivity, forgetting, etc) then it'll raise some alarm bells.

DarthWolf13 said:
In D2 you said that you knew Elementar (the old one) his role because he trusted you. Why did he trust you so early?
I'm interested in this as well, but I want to also know why we're so easy to trust swarla... is it just because of this fact or am I misremembering is this even a word something else as in a claim that has cleared swarla? I see no reason to distrust them, but I don't see too much merit for blind trust either.

I'm still not entirely sure what to make of Pika at this point, but I suppose we should wait and hold out for them to get a flashlight so we can see what their role entails. Either way independents are always... complicated. Would Pika discussing his win-con count as some type of role-claiming I wonder?

Day 4: Truly A Strong Bond.

Zexy was killed. He was:
Here's your new role.

You are Aurora, Bond of Luxa.

gto__aurora_feels_niiiiiice_by_bubbykat.png
“Tend to the others first.”

You don’t talk much, at least not in sounds that humans can perceive. However you are an excellent flier with Luxa on your back, as well as quite caring and protective of her. You are so close to Luxa that you two are like family. And like any bond you would die for her. You are not only caring towards Luxa however. While it does not show much, you will show concern for others before yourself.

Due to the strong bond between you and Luxa, you two are Lovers. If one of you shall die, then the other shall as well.

You are allied with Sandwich and win when all members of Gorger’s Army have been defeated.

Zexy was a Lover. He was aligned with Sandwich.

DarthWolf13 has also died. He was:
You are Luxa, Future Queen of Regalia.

31a22890292a85590756a2f9e07f933f.jpg
“Aurora would never leave me in danger, nor I her.”

You are the same age as Gregor and the future Queen of Regalia. As a child you lost your parents, as well as your aunt and uncle, to the rats. Due to this you greatly loathe the rats and are very close with your bond and your royal cousins. You tend to look down on others when with your cousin Henry, but when not with him you can be quite kind and friendly.

You are a skilled fighter, especially on your bond. This is due to the time after your parent’s deaths. You did not wish to spend time on the ground, so you spent most of your time upon your flier. Because of this you two have a very deep bond and work in perfect sync. You two would do anything for eachother.

Due to the strong bond between you and Aurora, you two are Lovers. If one of you shall die, then the other shall as well.

DarthWolf13 was a Lover. He was aligned with Sandwich.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end Saturday June 3 at around 10 PM EST.

Also this phase is MYLO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom