• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Drednaw and Pikachu Pokemon Play exclusive cards sword and shield (store events)

rickcanning

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to complete a Sword and Shield Master Set and I am using the additional cards section from Bulbapedia.

There are 5 additional cards that I cannot find referenced anywhere online. Not even a google search helps. There is nothing on Cardmarket, TCG or eBay.

The cards are all listed as Pokemon Play Stamp exclusive (store events).

I have been in touch with one of the biggest play stores in the UK and they believe those cards do not exist, and may have been listed in error.

Is there a way of finding out who added those cards to the wiki and how they heard about them? If they do exist, I would love to know where I can get them. If they don't, then someone should remove them from the wiki maybe?

Many thanks in advance

Richard

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom