The following event bonuses will also be active throughout the event:
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon
- Lure Modules and Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Trainers can receive an in-game surprise by taking a few snapshots during Community Day
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day (active from 2pm to 10pm)
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust (active from 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
A Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Plugging Along, will be available for purchase at US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in each local currency). This Special Research can also be gifted to any friend with a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher. Community Day-themed Field Research and Timed Research will also be available, with the Field Research also offering additional encounters with Grubbin, Ultra Balls, and Stardust, amongst other rewards.
Charjabug that are evolved into Vikavolt during the Community Day event, or within five hours after it concludes while the Bonus Raid Battles are running, will learn the Fast Attack Volt Switch. This move has 12 power in Trainer Battles, and 14 power in Gyms and in raids.