• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now this was a great outcome! There always was something wrong about Mido this game :D

1. @CheffOfGames
3. @swarla
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @Pikochu
7. @Nightwing101
8. @GreedyPablo_1955
9. @Calvin ッ

Not only are the mafia inactive, but swarla/Nightwing are pretty much confirmed town.
idk if Cheff would be town or scum, though.

As things are, please DON'T claim until the night is over.
If there's someone with the Doctor role out there, please target Nightwing tonight.

VOTE: Cheffofgames

Okay, just the first thing that came to mind mind after finding out Mido was in fact the Mafia. Mido voting for Cheffofgames could mean two things.
ONE: Cheff is not Mafia as it doesn't make sense for a mafia to vote for another mafia.

Then i had another idea, and since i'm new i don't know if this happens or anything but this is something i would personally do if i was mafia okay, which leads me to number TWO,
TWO: Mido, knowing that he was going to be lynched no matter what, voted for Cheff who may be a member of the mafia in order to not cause suspicion on Cheff later on in the game.

To make it clear i'm NOT trying to single out you Cheffofgames, its simply an idea that came into my head when i saw that Mido voted for you.
Also calvin has been extremly unactive along with Pika_pika42 and Pikochu.

GreedyPablo_1955 is waiting for a sub to fill her place i believe.

Mido, knowing that he was going to be lynched no matter what, voted for Cheff who may be a member of the mafia in order to not cause suspicion on Cheff later on in the game.

Wow I am glad you could think of this. In Mafia terminology it is called distancing when one Mafia member distances themselves from other Mafia member.

And bussing is when a Mafia member purposefully lynches another member to look towny.

Also, sorry for the inactivity. I'll try to be more active from now.

Okay, just the first thing that came to mind mind after finding out Mido was in fact the Mafia. Mido voting for Cheffofgames could mean two things.
ONE: Cheff is not Mafia as it doesn't make sense for a mafia to vote for another mafia.

Then i had another idea, and since i'm new i don't know if this happens or anything but this is something i would personally do if i was mafia okay, which leads me to number TWO,
TWO: Mido, knowing that he was going to be lynched no matter what, voted for Cheff who may be a member of the mafia in order to not cause suspicion on Cheff later on in the game.

To make it clear i'm NOT trying to single out you Cheffofgames, its simply an idea that came into my head when i saw that Mido voted for you.
Also calvin has been extremly unactive along with Pika_pika42 and Pikochu.

GreedyPablo_1955 is waiting for a sub to fill her place i believe.
That's indeed a fair concern, yet I think that these cases aren't really 50-50, it's more likely Mido wanted to push for a mislynch than distance, especially when Cheff himself could've voted in a way that would make the mafia immediately win. It's WAY more likely that Mido is partnered with at least one inactive if not two, and that Cheff is town. If all the scum were active we'd have lost by sheer vote control already.
Wow I am glad you could think of this. In Mafia terminology it is called distancing when one Mafia member distances themselves from other Mafia member.
For the record it's also a case of WIFOM too.

Day 4 ~ Love and Hate
Day 4 ~ Love and Hate

FT Coming Soon

Hello swarla. You are Nebula.

nebula-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-994894-1280x0.jpg

You are the blue-skinned sister of Gamora. You are also a daughter of Thanos, but hate him passionately and strive for his death. You have several mechanical parts integrated into your body, and are quite serious most of the time.

You hold a grudge against your sister for beating you in combat, which made Thanos place more machinery in your body. Because of this animosity, you are aligned with yourself, and are a Lyncher Namecop. Your target is Gamora, whom you need to be on the lynching bandwagon for you need to win. To help you, each night, you may ask the host if a certain player is Gamora or not (you will not be told their name if they are not Gamora). You can do this by replying to this PM with Hunt: [PLAYER].

Since you are ruthless and hunt mercilessly for your targets, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Seeker. On two occasions, you will be passively alerted if your target is in the same area as you are.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when you have lynched Gamora.

EDIT: You are now aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated. You are now a vanilla.

swarla was killed. They were originally aligned with themselves, and were a Lyncher Namecop and 2 x Seeker, but became a vanilla aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless everyone has voted or hyper-majority has been achieved. With 6 people alive, this will occur with 4 votes. The game is in a state of MYLO.

@Elementar Was her becoming Vanilla part of her role (in case it becomes impossible for her to lynch Gamora, for example in the event of their night phase death) or some other reason (which I guess you wouldn't be allowed to elaborate on in that case)?

Other than that, @Nightwing101 what was your cop result tonight?

I think you should be lynching one of the inactives honestly. Not Nightwing (unCCd Cop) or Cheff. The PikaPikos(TM) (@Pika_pika42 and @Pikochu ) looked good enough too, although claims from them would be needed.

@Elementar Was her becoming Vanilla part of her role (in case it becomes impossible for her to lynch Gamora, for example in the event of their night phase death) or some other reason (which I guess you wouldn't be allowed to elaborate on in that case)?

It wasn't related to the lynching nature of her role.

Okay, so i did my check last night on Cheffofgames and i was correct in assuming that he is mafia. So Cheff is in fact scum.

VOTE: Cheffofgames

For obvious reasons. I just think everyone vote for him so we can get this over and done with without having to drag it out for another two days.

In that case... I should've said well played for the distancing but they could've just tied the votes and force a No Lynch to win. Thanks for not doing that I guess :)

the other option is that Nightwing is lying mafia... again, they could've just tied the votes though

@swarla it is MILO and we'll need massclaims, but Cheff is almost certainly scum so please don't claim until the next day unless you have some info on the whole Nightwing/Cheff thing. Also vote Cheff please.
Apparently, I missed it.
I should not have been able to be targeted last night since I used my 1x Commuter action last night. So I don't know how you got a result from me...
Sorry, this fakeclaim won't work. Without an actual Cop CC we always trust the unCCd Cop here over you, who were scummy since early on (my theory about Dylan/Darth subbing WAS right after all; the only one who tried to disprove me was Mido, the only one who came to your defense)

TL;DR Cheff obviousscum, should've got him sooner :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom