• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endgame ~ Zune
Endgame ~ Zune

Official Votals
Pikochu (3) - swarla, Nightwing101, Pika_pika42

I'm quite behind on FT, so I'll ask the question now. Does anyone specifically want me to finish it? I'm happy to if they want, but I won't if no one wants to.

Ereshkigal Pikochu was lynched. They were...

Hello Ereshigal Pikochu. You are Ayesha.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2-Character-Poster-for-Ayesha-Cropped.jpeg

You are the leader of the Sovereign people, who are stuck up and gold because they need to be perfect in every way. You are angry with the Guardians of the Galaxy, because one of them tricked you.

You are genetically engineered to be perfect at everything. Because of this goal, you are the Guardian Hunters’ Cosmic Being. At the start of each night, you have a certain percentage of receiving a role. They are as follows.

· 25% Roleblocker
· 25% Role Cop
· 15% Bulletproof
· 15% Voteless
· 10% Idle
· 5% Absorber
· 5% Redirector

You will be given details on how to use these roles once you receive them.

Since you have an army behind you, you have the in-world ability of being a Destroyer. Once reaching Day 4 of the game, you may use this ability and make an area completely destroyed and inaccessible.

You are aligned with the Guardian Hunters, and win when your faction’s numbers outnumber the Guardians of the Galaxy, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Ereshkigal Pikochu was lynched. They were aligned with the Guardian Hunters and were their Cosmic Being and Destroyer.

Nightwing101 won in the endgame. They were...

Hello Nightwing101. You are Mantis.

198612f52d4d00896cf9b56849aeff961f69e8e2.jpg

You are an empath, who has the ability to sense another feelings and emotions through the use of touch. You are socially awkward, as you have lived in almost complete isolation for a long time. You have two antennae at the top of your head.

You can use your ability to calm people, and even make them sleep. Because of this, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Psychiatrist Cop. Every night, you can use both of your abilities. Your psychiatrist ability will convert any independent into a town member. You can do this by replying to this PM with Calm: [PLAYER]. Through your cop ability, you can check someone’s alignment. You can do this by replying to this PM with Empath: [PLAYER].

Since you can sense emotions about a player, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Position Identifier. Twice during the game, you can target a player and see where they are located on the map.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Nightwing101 won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Psychiatrist Cop and 2 x Position Identifier.

GreedyPablo_1955 swarla has won in the endgame. They were...

Hello GreedyPablo_1955 swarla. You are Drax the Destroyer.

Drax.png

You are a very strong man who became upset over the death of your wife and child. This made you hold a grudge against Ronin and Thanos, and strive to avenge their deaths by killing your targets. You are very literal, but can be stupid at times. This has allowed you to become a funny member of the group.

As stated before, you hold grudges against several people. Because of this trait, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s Vengeful. If you die in this game, you can kill another player of your choice. You can do this by replying to this PM with Take Revenge On: [PLAYER].

Since you are capable in battle, you have the in-world ability of being a 2 x Immobiliser. During two separate phases, you may use your ability and stop a player from moving completely that turn.

You are aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

GreedyPablo_1955 swarla won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their Vengeful and 2 x Immobiliser.

Pika_pika42 won in the endgame. They were...

Hello Pika_pika42. You are Gamora.

landscape-1476894614-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-gamora.jpg

You are the adopted daughter of Thanos, but attempted to betray him after being brought up as an assassin. You act as the mother of the group, and take responsibility into your own hands regularly. You are very skilled with a sword.

You often go exploring in order to survey the complete situation, and in some instances, clearing your mind from the troubles of your newly-created family. Because of this habit, you are the Guardians of the Galaxy’s 2 x Commuter. During two night phases, you may choose leave the area and be completely protected from all night actions. This includes the nightkill. You may do this by replying to this PM with Commute Tonight.

Since you are very capable at protecting yourself, you have the in-world ability of being 2 x Worldproof. If any element of the world or another player’s in-world ability tries to harm you, you will be passively saved one two occasions.

Pika_pika42 won in the endgame. They were aligned with the Guardians of the Galaxy and were their 2 x Commuter and 2 x Worldproof.

Congrats to the town on winning. Mafia lost the game through inactivity, and it was a nightmare for finding subs. I still needed one for Calvin and Piko before now, and the others were basically catered for by Zexy and swarla (thankyou :D). I'd like to thank everyone who was active, and I hope you enjoyed the game. The world mechanic didn't hit it off. No one used their in-world ability once and no one even did anything in the world after half the game xD

Night 1 Actions
Nightwing101 cop checks swarla
Nightwing101 tries to convert Midorikawa
Pika_pika 42 commutes
swarla namecops Nightwing101
Midorikawa kills Zexy
CheffOfGames jails swarla
Ereshkigal roleblocks Zexy
Night 2 Actions
Zexy bodyguards swarla
swarla namecops Midorikawa
Midorikawa kills Zexy
CheffOfGames jails Nightwing101
Night 3
Nightwing101 cop checks CheffOfGames
Nightwing101 converts swarla
swarla namecops Pika_pika42
CheffOfGames jails Calvin
CheffOfGames kills swarla
Pikochu role checks Pika_pika42
Night 4
Nightwing101 tries to convert Calvin
Nightwing101 cop checks Pika_pika42
Night 5
Nightwing101 cop checks Pikochu
Nightwing101 tries to convert swarla

Mafia Chat: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Mafia Chat - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Please answer these questions when you get the chance. Thankyou :D

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of balance and setup?
What did you think of the world mechanic? (Please ask questions about it if you like)
What did you think of the Flavour Text that was posted?
What would you change about this game?
Any other statements?

Did you enjoy the game?
Sure!
Looks OK although it's hard to tell with how one-sided pro-mafia it was early on and one-sided pro-town later on.
What did you think of the world mechanic? (Please ask questions about it if you like)
Honest thoughts, it was too complicated and it mattered too little. I think that stuff should stay to Non-Mafia, where they originated from and where they belong.
Better than ME's! :p
Make it a bit more active early on, maybe.
Any other statements?
Getting 3 slots in the same game is a new record for me. I feel a bit bad for missing the update time and not tying the votes to save myself as Miller Day 1, but had I forced a No Lynch there the game might've stagnated more and I wouldn't have got the Tree Stump role that ended up very useful in the end.
I kinda let scum!Mido run me over that phase and feel bad for it, but I at least got her later.
The Tree Stump role was awesome to get, it meant mafia couldn't get really rid of my town voice ever again which was quite important imho as the game struggled with inactivity from town's side earlier on, and annoucning strategies for MILO really helped.

May I ask why there were no deaths around the end?

Thanks to Elementar for hosting!

Did you enjoy the game?
The time I was in it was fun!

Haven't kept completely up to date so can't comment on that.

I feel like in world might've been a little slow and could've had more impact in all of this. I'd like to see it return, but perhaps in a non-mafia game completely dedicated to it.

I have yet to read them because of spoilers.

Any other statements?
I'm sorry I had to sub out early on, this was due to information I shouldn't have had which I had received on accident.
(can't play town when you know the mafia :()

I hope to make it up to you in your next game :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Sure!
Looks OK although it's hard to tell with how one-sided pro-mafia it was early on and one-sided pro-town later on.
Honest thoughts, it was too complicated and it mattered too little. I think that stuff should stay to Non-Mafia, where they originated from and where they belong.
Better than ME's! :p
Make it a bit more active early on, maybe.
Any other statements?
Getting 3 slots in the same game is a new record for me. I feel a bit bad for missing the update time and not tying the votes to save myself as Miller Day 1, but had I forced a No Lynch there the game might've stagnated more and I wouldn't have got the Tree Stump role that ended up very useful in the end.
I kinda let scum!Mido run me over that phase and feel bad for it, but I at least got her later.
The Tree Stump role was awesome to get, it meant mafia couldn't get really rid of my town voice ever again which was quite important imho as the game struggled with inactivity from town's side earlier on, and annoucning strategies for MILO really helped.

May I ask why there were no deaths around the end?

Thanks to Elementar for hosting!

Thankyou. I agree about the world comments.

Piko didn't submit kills for those two phases.

Did you enjoy the game?
The time I was in it was fun!

Haven't kept completely up to date so can't comment on that.

I feel like in world might've been a little slow and could've had more impact in all of this. I'd like to see it return, but perhaps in a non-mafia game completely dedicated to it.

I have yet to read them because of spoilers.

Any other statements?
I'm sorry I had to sub out early on, this was due to information I shouldn't have had which I had received on accident.
(can't play town when you know the mafia :()

I hope to make it up to you in your next game :)

Thankyou. There's no need to make it up though. At least we can learn from an incident like this, because I know I struggle with my irl friends. It'll make me more careful.

And this guy was so smart to call Cheff out for this while i was there and so I had to sub out as well.

I told you at the moment and I will do it again because I feel like I want to say.
Sorry for not playing your game while we promised to play in each others. I know it's not my fault but it's still a bummer
I did love saying "I AM GROOT"
I was Sodium in PT mafia, so I could say that is was Batman. Getting Groot made me immediatly think of this:

I'm quite behind on FT, so I'll ask the question now. Does anyone specifically want me to finish it? I'm happy to if they want, but I won't if no one wants to.

No please complete it. I am reading it and it's really good. Take your time though.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes. I enjoyed a lot.

I think the game was well balanced but in the end scum were inactive and lost.

I was interested in it first but I almost forgot about it and then couldn't find time for it. Sorry for that.

I really liked the flavour text. I will wait for it to be completed.

Nothing really. Inactivity has been a hindrance but I don't know how that can be changed.

Any other statements?
Though I agree that the scum were inactive in the end with no kills but credit must be given to Nightwing101 as he played really well as cop and led the town really well especially in his first game here.

Congrats Town.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah it was really fun for my first game! Happy town won!

I think the balance was great other than the fact that Mafia were somewhat inactive...not that i'm complaining.

I was really afraid if i moved anywhere i was going to die and with my cop ability i didn't want to risk death. But it is a really cool idea!

The flavour text was good because i didn't need to be warry of spoilers.

Inactivity for sure.

Any other statements?

I believe that this was a really good game to start with (even though when i found out i was cop is was panicking slightly and then when i claimed cop i thought i'd be the next one to get bumped off by scum) and i really enjoyed it (especially winning).

Good work Town!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom