• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia ~ Endgame (Zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Roster

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia

portrait_incredible.jpg

WARNING: The flavour text will have SPOILERS. Whilst major spoilers won’t be seen until later, there’ll be minor spoilers scattered throughout. Please read at own caution.

Distant streaks of gold tore through blank masses of space; albeit the specked cameos of the galaxy’s trifling stars. Underneath the golden strips were buildings of the same colour as they looked out across the sky-risen city. The group were on an abandoned disc of purple-tinged black, blue circles and circular gold bands. Around the disc were crackling balls of dark yellow; each owning a small tube-like arm that swirled around its spherical body. The colours clashed in beautiful harmony, but the particular group occupying its space weren’t there to admire splendour. They were there to maintain it.

“I hope you’re ready. It’ll be here annnnyyyyy minute.” Peter was holding a small device that resembled an ancient Gameboy. Bland red dots poked at the screen from within and summoned short, noisy blinks. The others were busy preparing various elements for the imminent battle; Gamora loading a rifle, Drax sharpening his hand knives, Rocket toying with the cords to a large speaker, and Baby Groot jumping merrily in the background. “Groot, you need to behave yourself today, okay? Stay back here where no one can hurt you.”

“I am Groot,” was the only thing the miniature stump could shrill.

Rocket jumped in like a crazy uncle. “No! You are not allowed to try and drive the ship.”

“I am Groot.”

“You can’t rip apart the shiny yellow thingies.”

“I am Groot.”

“I don’t care. Just stand there and don’t move, unless you’re about to get crushed.”

“I am Groot.”

“I don’t see why dinosaurs have anything to do with this conversation…”

“Rocket, I don’t see how setting up a speaker before a fight is relevant either…”

“Shut up losers. I want to look cool while I shoot up some fat space thing. How much are we gettin’ paid for this anyways?”

Gamora interjected fiercely. “We’ve, discussed, this.”

“Sorry, I mustn’t of being paying attention. What are we getting again?”

SCREECH

Pain stabbed the sky’s ears as a massive mass of subtle pink wiggled intensely on a collision course with the centre of the disc. It had no defined muscles; just the bulges of stretched skin and the gaping jet black of its hollow mouth.

Drax was amused. “Hahaha! That thing looks so silly… It’s so fat.”

“That’s intense,” summed up Rocket’s thoughts.

“I am Groot.”

“No, you can’t keep it. Do you know how dangerous that would be?”

“I am Groot.”

“No, you can’t train it.”

The creature continued to bellow before striking the disc and squirming towards the group in a fit of rage. Drax yelled deeply and ran towards the creature viciously. The others became caught up in the fight, whilst Groot plugged the remaining cord into the speaker and summoned the music. He wandered off as he began to dance.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game.
8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end.
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. The hosts will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite character from Guardians of the Galaxy (the first movie or the second).
16. Have fun!

This game has one major feature that is different from previous games. It is outlined below. Make sure to read it.

This game has what’s called a ‘world.’ This is an area that can be explored by the players, on top of the regular mafia game. In this world, they can find items, find areas of importance and use abilities. There may be traps that will harm you, but there is a goal that does benefit the players. Death and other outcomes are a possibility in this world. You may do anything you like, and can do three things in this world per phase (meaning three every day and every night). However, you can only move to an area twice within the phase. This is similar to the recent MSW non-mafia game. You will receive more details about it at a later date.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask. Good luck, and I hope you have fun J

Note: Players who have reserved a spot are already included in the player roster.

Players:
1. @CheffOfGames Lynched Day 4 ~ Mafia Jailkeeper 1 x Vote Thief and 2 x Ambusher ~ LOST THE GAME
2. @DarthWolf13 @Zexy Killed Night 2 ~ Town Bodyguard Tree Stump and 2 x Disarmer ~ WON THE GAME
3. @swarla Killed Night 3 ~ Independent Lyncher Namecop and 2 x Seeker -> Town Vanilla ~ WON THE GAME
4. @Zexy Lynched Day 1 ~ Town Miller 2 x Role Thief and Hider ~ WON THE GAME
5. @Pika_pika42 Won in the Endgame ~ Town 2 x Commuter and
2 x World-Proof ~ WON THE GAME
6. @Ereshkigal @Pikochu Lynched Day 6 ~ Mafia Cosmic Being and Destroyer ~ LOST THE GAME
7. @Nightwing101 Won in the Endgame ~ Town Psychiatrist Cop and 2 x Position Identifier ~ WON THE GAME
@GreedyPablo_1955 @swarla Won in the Endgame ~ Town Vengeful and 2 x Immobiliser ~ WON THE GAME
@Calvin ッ Lynched Day 5 ~ Town Dancer and New Creator ~ WON THE GAME
10. @Midorikawa Lynched Day 3 ~ Mafia Godfather 1 x Rolestopper and Creator ~ LOST THE GAME
11. @SoaringLooker -> @SoaringDylan @Zexy Killed Night 1 ~ Town 1 x Vigilante and 2 x Area Changer ~ WON THE GAME
@Son_of_KelDuck Lynched Day 2 ~ Town 2 x Smart-Mouth and Trap Setter ~ WON THE GAME

Subs:
@Pikochu

Moderator-On-Duty: @Maniacal Engineer

Informed Observers:
@SoaringDylan

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    32.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
For anyone who wants to play, but doesn't want to be spoiled, please contact me privately, and you can still play the game without being spoiled. I'll put every spoiling item in a tag and only keep role related info out of it. I realised players won't want the movie spoiled, so I'm willing to cater for that in any way possible.

Forgot to say my favorite.

It's pretty much Star Lord. Because who else could successfully defeat a supervillain armed with a weapon that effectively makes him a physical god and is literally one swing away from completing his evil plan by challenging him to a dance off?

I'm in too please! My favorite character from GOTG in general is Rocket as I really enjoyed his character development as well as his sense of humor. Plus he's not dissimilar to my favorite Marvel Character, Iron Man. (she says with a DC character as her avatar XD)

I'm in too please! My favorite character from GOTG in general is Rocket as I really enjoyed his character development as well as his sense of humor. Plus he's not dissimilar to my favorite Marvel Character, Iron Man. (she says with a DC character as her avatar XD)

Also one of my friends. Please make them feel welcome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom