• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess a Pokemon the user above dislikes!

Deino
Chien Pao

Is that how you spell?
Yeah, you're spelling's good! (You just gotta add the dash in between Chien and Pao next time if you really want it to be correct. Sorry, not trying to be a nitpick!)

And I actually like Chien-Pao too btw. (In fact it might even be my favorite of the Treasures of Ruin.)

And I actually like Chien-Pao too btw. (In fact it might even be my favorite of the Treasures of Ruin.)
I like the lil fire fish guy

Fuecoco (not me purposely saying that after seeing your fuecoco badge, but once again, not giving a shit)

Back
Top Bottom