• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Nah, I like Obstagoon. It adds an extra element of evolution and power to the Zigzagoon line (if only in Gen 8 though,) and it has a memorable and interesting concept and design. (y) Plus, it's a Dark type, and I very rarely dislike Dark types, since they're among some of my favorites.

Rillaboom

Rillaboom is probably the one starter Pokemon of Galar that I have the least animosity towards; which is a pretty bare praise. I have a severe distaste towards Cinderace and Inteleon looks too anthropomorphic and it made me stop caring about Sobble by association. If anything, the only thing I can say about this primate is that it being a drum-bearing ape kind of lends itself to Donkey Kong Jungle Beat/Donkey Konga references.

Pachirisu

I do in fact hate that abomination. why is its stupid face just a circle? who thought that was a good idea? the normal type version is more intimidating that the dark type. the whole point of the dark type is that it supposed to look like it can and will kill you!

Miltank

Back
Top Bottom