• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Girl with the Ghosts
Reaction score
I rather like Anorith, he's cute little cambrian invertebrate.

v hates barbaracle.

Ducks
Reaction score
I actually kinda like it. It was the first fully-evolved 'mon that wasn't a Bug you could obtain in Platinum if I recall correctly, so I used it and did not hate it.

V Has had one too many bad experiences involving Breloom, and has developed some negitive feelings towards it as a result.

Girl with the Ghosts
Reaction score
Ghastly is the very first ghost pokemon in the dex, and therefore awesome.

v hates Slurpuff.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
Yep, you can say I do hate it, doesn't resemble anything I like (aside from the type)

v - hates Wooper

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Nah don't hate it. Don't exactly like it, but don't hate it.

V- despises Kabutops

Girl with the Ghosts
Reaction score
Naw, Kabutops is pretty cool. Better than omastar imo.

Next poster doesn't like shuckle.

Those Thou Hast Driven Out Have Risen Against Thee
Reaction score
It's the one I dislike from the two

v - hates Phione

Ducks
Reaction score
Fairies. Need I say more?

In V's youth, V wanted to be the very best, and had heard that Lance, one of the best trainers out there, happend to use Dratini's final form. Thus, V set out to catch one, train it through many long winter nights ans summer days until it evolved. Naturally, this pleased V, because Dragonair is one of the best Pokémon designs in existance. This strenghtened V's resolve to defeat all challengers that came V's way, and so more long winter nights and summer days of trainning ensued, until finally, one year later, that Dragonair evolved... And turned into the horrible abomination that is Dragonite. V, being so traumitised that the little Dratini V had trained had turned into this freak of nature, released it into the wild and has harboured a deep hatred of its kind to this very day...