• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I'd say so. I would never put one on my team although I'm resigned to its existence.

v dislikes Emboar.

I am probably one of the few people who does like Aromatisse.

v does not like Drapion.

I am rather indifferent towards it, even though it is pretty useful in game. So, no, not quite. My most hated pokemon is Unfezant, probably the last of the boring normal\flying kind. I just hate pokemon looking like boring, realistic animals. And I will leave it to you to guess the rest.;)
Relicanth?

Who could hate relicanth? Coelacanths rock! (See what I did there?)

v doesn't like Smoochum.

Loves it, anything that cute can never be hated
(unless it's Chida - then again it can hate anything cute)

for some reason I will never understand, dislikes Sylvy

Nope,I actually used one in my very first play through of RS, and it was pretty good! I have fond memories

v hates zubat.

Back
Top Bottom