• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Actually, no. I find it a very neat mechanic and it gave me fanfic inspiration for an ability that is similar, but doesn't involve actual physical merging. From there, that spiraled out to other trainer abilities not seen in the games.

Alolan rattata?

Meh.

Actually, no. I find it a very neat mechanic and it gave me fanfic inspiration for an ability that is similar, but doesn't involve actual physical merging. From there, that spiraled out to other trainer abilities not seen in the games.

Not sure what you mean since the Ash-Greninja form itself wasn't actual physical merging.

Sandshrew?

I always liked the little bugger. The Alolan form has me curious, but I never find a reason to use it.

Not sure what you mean since the Ash-Greninja form itself wasn't actual physical merging.

No, I was referring to what my created ability's name leads you to think it does. Not Ash and Greninja physically merging. Bad wording on my part.

Mega Charizard X?

Back
Top Bottom