• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I like Grapploct; its just that the mouth and uninspired typing throws me off enough that I'm not really as fond of it as I probably would be.

Stantler

yep, I don't like dragons that much
its way too over design

Xurkitree

it looks terrible based on its design, not likely to give it a chance

Throh

its cute and adorable, even if over rated and over popular
I love the mice/rat, not as much as the foxyz or felinez

Pansage

Well, kind of an easy answer since the elemental monkeys are one of the most superfluous additions to the franchise; basically only existing as a way to tell beginning trainers to actually build teams all the way back in early-game Pokemon Black and White, and being overwhelmingly unremarkable and bleh otherwise.

Salamence

someone got it right
too over rated type, not good looking for me either
I'm more into fairy type than dragon type, I know it won't be high on favorites
barely in my 'hates' side based on design and type

one I love, others seem to hate so much - Slurpuff

not anymore, i used to based on it's design
after giving a try and having such a fun time with one
its grown on me, really love it

Conkeldurr

its boring and kind of forgettable, not really hated for me
as other sea species are much uglier