• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Second only to Mewtwo! Normal Lugia, Shiny Lugia Baby Lugia, Shiny Baby Lugia Shadow Lugia, Shiny Shadow Lugia... What comes next? A Sunny Shiny Baby Shadow Lugia?!

Watchog...

Love It!! Love It!! Its my 2nd favorite Pokemon - complete far away side from hate

Stantler>

Was one of my hates, indeed. Watching the Madame Muchmoney Johto eps, however, made me love it a bit.

Garbodor

First time I agree, Pikachu is nowhere within my top 600 favorites (around 608 or 609). With the anime using Pikachu a lot, I learn to not like it anymore.

continuing, Pichu?

Last edited:
Not really. It's cute, though I'm rather indifferent about it otherwise.

Zubat

I hate that I can't get without doing all that thing, and I hate it as Cynthia's first Pokemon. The idea of a devilish Pokemon with its own number (108) and no weaknesses appeals me.

Tentacool?

Yes, I don't like Tentacool's design, plust I hate it even more when surfing in Gen 3 games.

Lotad"

Not a fave, to be honest, but still not the hated. Even used one on my first Pokemon Sapphire Team (partnered up with Trochic quite nice)

Garbodor

Its probably one of the 2 Unova evoultion lines I don't like the design (the other being Klink's line.)

Qwilfish?

Not my favorite, but I don't hate it either. i question why i post in this thread when i think every pokémon has the potential to be cute

Charizard?

I don't like it at all, I will never use it in my teams, Its the design I don't like.....

Dragonite?

Back
Top Bottom