• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I actually like Mewtwo: one of my favorites to be exact

Ok, I was expecting someone like BlueWartortle to come along, he doesn't exactly hide his hatred of it that well. Anyway:

It's not exactly my least favorite, but I still don't like it that much. Tentacruel's better for a Water/Poison type.

Sigilyph

Sigilyph, I would't say exactly my #1 or #350 favorites, (more like in the 400's), its design freaked me out at first, but now, I don't like it much - more like boring design - I won't use it in my Unova games.

Cofagrigus

Sunflora its'nt good but i dont put it on my hate list.

Zubat?

I really did back in Gen 3. Since 4, I started having not lots of problems with it. Golbat and the s*itload of Team Grunts that get it is another story, however.

Golbat?

Nope, I'm actually all right with Golbat. I've never actually found the Zubat line annoying, but then again I did start off my poke fandom at Gen V. To be honest, I don't have a least favourite pokemon.

Stunfisk

Agreed, one of the worst in Hoenn

Mawile

Wormadam is one of my least favorites, but not the one I dislike the most.

Magmar.

Don't like Magmar's design too much, don't have much bad to say other than that.

Electabuzz

I am not fond of Togepi, but I don't hate it either.

Swellow.

No way! Excadrill has great design, strength in game and also OU use in sand teams! Plus, Iris has it!

Emolga

Back
Top Bottom