• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Kinda... but I like Landorus's alt forme. I just think that having 3 Pokemon looking kinda the same has already been done (Lake trio, cough cough).

\/ Hates Metagross

I don't like it, I don't hate it.

V Has a serious mental condition that causes them to hate Reshiram.

Hated it at first because its resemblance to Buzz Lightyear was too much for me. I like its shiny form though.

\/ Hates Ambipom

Nope!

\/ Ho-oh is the one this person despises but keeps it hidden!

Naw, it be awesome!

V you dislike Charizard a lot, don't you?

I dislike it in the VGC (damn Sun-boosted Heat Wave taking out both my Pokémon at once), but I don't hate it.

V Has met with a terrible fate... Dispising Eelektross, that is.

Gastly is cute. He also grows up into perhaps everyone's favorite little red eyed shadow creature.

Yo bruh, I heard ya have something against the top based gangsta, Scrafty

*Spends twelve hours trying to comprehend what ^ just said* ...I don't hate Scrafty.

V HAT3S DOF!SDKTN SF MissingNo. ZUI*(SINSFWQWO%TUFQ^@EWASRO

Back
Top Bottom