• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I fucking love Mudkip!

V you. You are the foul beast that hates Forretress D:<
bitch i will stab you

Only its mega. The regular Heracross is kinda cool

V hates Clefairy

Nah, it okay

Skiploom. V hates Skiploom (don't tell Enzap-san)

Other than a slight annoyence that he's on pretty much everything not related to boxart, I'm meh on Pikachu.

Dunsparse because laziness

Correct again! *Insert string of cirses about how, in Rumble U, just two of them stoped me doing anything for ages by having of them use Ice Beam, then the other charging it up while I was imobilised due to hitstun, then the first one charging up when I was imobilised from that hit, repeat*

Klink

Well, its design is definitely in the top percentage of terribad, but it's not my least favorite Pokemon. It's closeish tho. My previous indifference to it and its awful design has morphed into hate recently.

Garbodor

Back
Top Bottom