• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Awesome Pokémon
Had to get used to the tongue scarf at first, but looking past that, Greninja has a properly kickass design

Ninjask

Don't like Phanpy's design - not really a fan of elephants in general.
the only elephants I like are "Les Eléphants de Côte D'Ivoire" (football team)
Don't like it's evolution either.
Deep in the middle of Meh!!
@Maniacal Engineer; gonna burn that hose before you get to it!! or will try to dodge it as much as possible

Mesprit

I like Hoopa Unbound, kinda reminds me of the final boss of Bayonetta. Kinda.

Ho-Oh

EDIT: *Throws a Greninja at V*

Last edited:
Just so ya know, it's Unbound Hoopa, not Mega Hoopa. Though I do like his true form, Unbound Hoopa's kinda ugly, gotta admit. I find Confined Hoopa to be Ugly Cute, but once his power is out of the Prison Bottle, he's quite shabby.

Scraggy

1st the Skipped Pokemon:
Ho-Oh

EDIT: *Throws a Greninja at V*
I may like a few flying types, it's slowly making an uphill climb, still in the Meh area.
It does look cute

Next Pokemon would be:
I prefer it's evolved form more. It' does combine two types I really love, Dark and Fighting!
Meh for Scraggy, last Pokemon in my likes is it's evolved form

Charmeleon

GF may call it Hoopa Unbound, just like they call Mega Groundon Primal Groundon... but it's still part of the mega evolution system.

Just because it's in the same Gen doesn't mean it's related to the Mega Evolutions. It's more similar to the likes of Sky Shaymin in terms of transformation. The Prison Bottle that transforms Hoopa is a key item, not a held item. Mega Evolutions activate in battle while Hoopa transforms outside of battle similar to Giratina, Deoxys, and others. Also, Mega Evolutions (except Alakazam) and Primal Pokemon have their stats increased by 100 whereas Unbound Hoopa stats increase by 80.

Anyway, Wartortle is actually pretty cool looking

Quagsire

Very annoying whenever I go on safari.

Wingull

Prior to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Wingull was extremely useful if you were strictly a water type user, as it allowed you to use Fly. With Soar being accessible even if Latias (Or Latios) is in the PC box, Wingull's usefulness has come to an end.

The poster below absolutely despises the Pokemon with many faces... also known as Ditto.

@Homerun-chan That is not what I refered to... It is still a temporary evolution, similar to Mega Kyurem... Aka Black Kyurem, White Kyurem. They aren't in the same league as pokemon like Ditto or Kecleon. Yeah, they are more permanent than Mega Charizard and the like... but they are a very very similar mechanic, and I lump them together.

Back
Top Bottom