• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

It's alright. Not on high favorites - not in meh either.
Have used before.

person below dislikes Arbok

I thing Kirlia is kinda cute a pretty good Pokémon. Ah, the joys of typos...

Anyway... For some strange reason, V rather dislikes the cutest Bug type of them all, Dwebble.

a 3 headed dragon!! Lower than Meh!!
No thanks! - keep it away, I'll call on my partner Glaceon or Sylveon to come aid me!!

below me lies someone who really dislikes Deoxys

well.... kind of a surprise, especially @HeroicPooch; - my former least favorite Pokemon, jumped up over 600 places (from 720 to about 110)
Starting to like it!
Well take a while, but I may end up calling cute!
won't go higher than 50 since it's not a fox, or a cat

the person below me dislikes Jolteon (hope they don't, it's too cute for that)

it sucks

alakazam

a 3 headed dragon!! Lower than Meh!!
No thanks! - keep it away, I'll call on my partner Glaceon or Sylveon to come aid me!!
252+ SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Glaceon: 346-408 (103.5 - 122.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

lmao

It's OK, not high favorite of mine.

person below me doesn't like Breloom

Meh design

v - below doesn't like Seviper

I sort of like it

definitely cooler than arbok, but not my favorite pure poison by a longshot
MDP317.png

geodude

sturdy! main reason I don't like it
Always annoying when I can't skip a battle
Geodude itself is meh for me