• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

It's half-cute, half-what.
And Barbaracle is just full what.

Smoochum?
smoochum.png

aptly named
EDIT: Sandshrew is cute! Although a little forgettable. But cute! :D

Woobat?
527.gif

I kinda like Woobat. But I prefer it's evolution. [size=-4]Never evolved it in Pokémon White.[/size]

Heracross

It's pretty cute, but it could've have a better name. Like how its French name is named after Antonio Vivaldi.

Swanna?

Well.
It's meh
Not high favorites nor do I hate it

v - don't want to say it since I like it
but I'm sure someone doesn't like it - Litleo

It's alright. Plus, it's a big contender in my favourite competitive format (VGC), so that gives it a few bonus points (even if I've never used it myself).

Mega Kangaskhan

Not much difference between Mega and normal.
Not really a Pokemon I even like
You're right - don't like it much

v - hates (Mega) Slowbro

BTW Foxy, the Mega and regular forms may not look all that different, but Mega Kang is much, much better then the origonal because Parental Bond. I suggest you give it a try sometime.

Anyway... I haven't really used it at all, but it does have the derpyness going for it I guess.

Jigglypuff

Back
Top Bottom