• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

How can I hate such a cute looking skunk!!
It's too cute for that!
Love it's type too!
It will never happen for me.

v - hates Axew

Sort of hate it's design.
I guess dragons just don't catch my attention much.

v - hates Bonsly

2nd most hated. I do despise it, it's annoying and over done and TPC just shove its face on anything going instead of giving a different well known Pokemon a chance!

\/ Despises Blaziken

boring name, somehow even more boring design
is the fact that it has a gem somehow supposed to make it interesting?
lol
it's not even a cool gem. Wanna see some cool gems? Check out starmie, sableye, mega diancie, etc. Persian's gem is pathetic by comparison.
its prevo is okay tho, not shitting on that

mega slowbro

2nd most hated. I do despise it, it's annoying and over done and TPC just shove its face on anything going instead of giving a different well known Pokemon a chance!

I think my biggest issue with it is how much merch it has
I mean I get it's the mascot and all that, but we get too much merch of it
while I sit here, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for a single swalot plush

Never.
I really love Infernape!!
Awesome Pokemon
My favorite of the Sinnoh starters

v - I'm sure someone hates Sentret
(or are like me and like it)

Back
Top Bottom