• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Incorrect, good... Sir? Maddam? It's hard to tell with the lack of gender icons now.

I predict that the bolow user has a particular dislike for the unsightly beast known only as Lillipup.

???
which ice type?

v - hates Drilbur

Eevee's Fox said:
???
which ice type?
He's the final boss in gates to infinty that wanted to destroy the world.

No, i do not hate drilbur.

V- hates hippowdon.

Last edited:
Sort of. By design yes.

V . Hates Zygarde

Not too big on its normal form, but I kind of like Core and 10%.

Hoopa (Unbound)?

Yes, short off, by its design that is.

V - hates Wobbuffet

Love it
So no hate

V - hates Wismur

Last edited:
I do not hate it, and I haven't used it enough (a.k.a. at all) to know whather or not I like it.

Simisage

Back
Top Bottom