• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

I rather like Anorith, he's cute little cambrian invertebrate.

v hates barbaracle.

I actually kinda like it. It was the first fully-evolved 'mon that wasn't a Bug you could obtain in Platinum if I recall correctly, so I used it and did not hate it.

V Has had one too many bad experiences involving Breloom, and has developed some negitive feelings towards it as a result.

Ghastly is the very first ghost pokemon in the dex, and therefore awesome.

v hates Slurpuff.

Don't hate it, but Swirlix deserved better. :V

615.gif

Yep, you can say I do hate it, doesn't resemble anything I like (aside from the type)

v - hates Wooper

Naw, Kabutops is pretty cool. Better than omastar imo.

Next poster doesn't like shuckle.

It's the one I dislike from the two

v - hates Phione

Fairies. Need I say more?

In V's youth, V wanted to be the very best, and had heard that Lance, one of the best trainers out there, happend to use Dratini's final form. Thus, V set out to catch one, train it through many long winter nights ans summer days until it evolved. Naturally, this pleased V, because Dragonair is one of the best Pokémon designs in existance. This strenghtened V's resolve to defeat all challengers that came V's way, and so more long winter nights and summer days of trainning ensued, until finally, one year later, that Dragonair evolved... And turned into the horrible abomination that is Dragonite. V, being so traumitised that the little Dratini V had trained had turned into this freak of nature, released it into the wild and has harboured a deep hatred of its kind to this very day...

Back
Top Bottom