• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

In Meh, not really like or hate. I prefer Gardevoir more

v - hates Darmanitan

I actually really like Darmanitan, since it's one of the few 'mons to get access to Sheer Force and can thus hold a Life Orb without any of the negitive effects of said item (if its damaging moves had an extra effect to remove, that is).

Reuniclus?

Nope, too much potential with Wailord. Seriously, that Pokemon's a giant whale that's somehow lighter than air.]

Burmy?

Not at all, it's too cute

I may love it, I'm sure someone is the opposite - for some reason doesn't like Flareon's cuteness

Flareon's design is okay; my problem with it is that its just pitifully useless in pretty much every Generation due to the awful movepool it suffers from, and Flare Blitz, while initially praised, didn't do jack for this Eeveelution at all.

V hates Purugly

I loves Purrbeauty! :D
(mine does good in doubles, depending on the opponent - Flarey that is)

v - has trouble liking Liepard's beauty

Last edited:
At first I used to dislike it, after giving it a chance I learned to like it. Not hated anymore by me

even if I lovee it, v doesn't like Litleo's adorableness for some reason

Back
Top Bottom