• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

yep, inanimate object based Pokemon are not for me

Slakoth

Not at all
Still in likes, cute looking

Gallade

Rocket Raccoon... I mean Rocket Zigzagoon looks so cute and awesome, love it

Gardevoir

cute fairyly water mouse, love it

Sawk

looks too much like a weird snapping turtle
so on my hates for sure

one I love, in past many hate - my 2nd favorite fairy too - Slurpuff

I was joking but angery for real now, trapinch is a good boy
I'm meh on slurpuff.
running out of pokemon, most of them are so awesome.... Weepinbell

its armored form is too clunky for my tastes, and I'm pretty sick of seeing n00bs eat it up like candy. So, yes, I do dislike it to a degree.

charizard

even if a bit too furry looking - cats only get that spiky way if scared or angered
still love cats, on my loved side

Meloetta

@sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat - can't expect everyone to love it, at least just making fun of the Pokemon itself, not you for liking it

love that fiery puppy, Growlithe so adorable
looks like it can be fun to play with

Torchic

Back
Top Bottom