• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Some one got right
Looks terrible

Sceprile

had to look up image, haven't memorized all the Pokemon or designs yet
not in hated - looks cute, might like it

Swampert

meh for now, design looks weird for an anaconda-based Pokemon

Seviper

he is a good snek boi (and so is sandaconda)
zamazenta is not clunky he's a chonky boy, better than somebody's pet dog that someone draped ribbons on
speaking of which,
zacian

cute wolf, love its design

Lileep

not at all, took me a while to love it
probably my 2nd fully evolved water starter

Armaldo

He's an investment.
I meant grookey for somebody else but ok
anyway did you say greninja was bad
*loads water shuriken with religious intent*
anyway, turtonator

fiery turtle, not really for me, design looks so strange
then again, not a fan of turtles myself

Arceus

Kinda underwhelming, but not terrible. Nice ability, glad it applies Z-Crystals even if that's officially useless in Gen VIII.

@sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat Yes, I did in fact say Greninja was bad. I have always thought that Greninja is bad, and I will likely always think that Greninja is bad.

Jynx?

someone got it right, don't hate it for the controversy, but hate it more for its overall design... too humanoid looking, really hate those kind of Pokemon

Makuhita

for now it is,

Fraxure

Back
Top Bottom