• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

someone got it, wow, does that look terrible and so ugly, at least for me
not sure if I'll ever like it

how about another I love, others might not like at all - Alolan Persian

it looks nice, its not anywhere near hates, its on the opposite end, in high favorites
cutie mouse

Weedle

I got pulled over and got a ticket when I tried to catch a Wurmple while driving, so actually, probably pretty low on my list!

Whoever’s next doesn’t strike me as a Buzzwole kind of guy/girl/whatever. You probably think Ultra Beasts are nasty.

don't like any of them - your right on Buzzwole, mainly since its a bug, I hate bugs of all kind

Masquerain

ok boomer misty. I think bugs are adorable, especially Pokémon ones, and Wurmple evolves into one of my favorites.
That being said, though, they squandered Surskit's potential with Masquerain. I still like it, but I am disappointed.
Hmm. Let's toss names out and see what sticks.
Thwackey.

yep, horrible design, some ugly monkey trying to look like a drummer

Butterfree

not at all, I love all bug eaters - Arachnids are so cute and so helpful
should have been Poison-Grass type

Aegislash

too turtle like, not on my favorites, do hate it's design

Seismitoad

just meh for me, nothing special about it
better looking 'feesh' Pokemon out there
not really hated

Klefki