• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

first up look its design
does look a bit strange to me

Kangaskhan

someone got it right
evolves from annoying cryapi, kind of ruined the entire evolution for me
doesn't look fairy either

Conkeldurr

it does look terrible other fishies look so much cuter
on the hated side for now

Rayquaza

Its my sixth favorite of all the fairies, love it

Caterpie

yes, someone got it right, not sure why most 3rd gen Pokemon look weird
too humanoid covered in leaves wearing sandals, kind of what it looks like to me

Torchic

had to look it up, from its design, for now yes
looks strange, I'm not a fan of monkey based Pokemon
it will likely stay on my 'hates' side

Weedle

Nope, it has saved my butt quite a lot of times. Its actually my rain team counter with its swift swim.

Eevee? (Idk if anybody hates this)

believe me, plenty out there that do
It's on my top favorite Pokemon, on number 1 spot along with the 8 evolutions
no where near hates

how about another I love, others hate.... Purrbeauty... also spelled "Purugly"

Since I dont judge on appearances on Pokemon ever Purugly is pretty speedy meaning it can mostly KO a Pokemon before it can KO it. Also get Fake Out to break sashs.

Uxie

Nope, Its one of the better psychic types down in the depths of RU (though Cresselia outclassed it). It gets access to Stealth Rock and U- Turn making it a great lead and pivot Pokemon.

Ya boi Guzma Golisopods next.

Back
Top Bottom