• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I don't know

"Well, you can't win them all. Actually, you can win them all. You just gotta be better than you!"
From a NASCAR spinoff game

???

"There was once a painting said to depict a pair of sisters separated at birth. It slept, unnoticed, in a painter's studio for countless years before it came to life and vowed revenge on the world.”

Sounds like something out of a horror story/game.

"You're an Outer God, yes?"
"Correct!"
"You are beyond good and evil. A being more complex and grand and terrible than anything that has existed or ever will exist."
"Yes."
"Then... I submit a question to you, Outer God. A possibility to explore."
"Declare it!"
"What happens to an Outer God... when it dies?"
"...I will find out..."

reminds me of something from hp lovecraft, but it's definitely not from one of his writings
dunno where it's from

"We're going to the zoo,
we're going to the zoo,
and then we're gonna see some animals!"

Don't know, doesn't ring a bell at all.

"Hello, [redacted]!"
"Oh, hello girls! Ready for a great new year?"
"Mm-hmm. I love your hair [redacted]."
"Oh, thanks!"
twins mumble to each other as she leaves
"All three hundred pounds of it!" laughs

?

"Okay, we can get to school fast if we cut through Coyote Woods."
"Been there, done that, no way!"
"How about Incurable Snakebite Woods?"
"Who's naming these woods!?"

I've heard a similar quote in a certain documentary I've watched before, but not sure where yours is from.

"So, you wanna dance?"
"In another life."
"Yeah, I didn't either. I was just taking a poll."

???

"When I came to the hallway, a scene more surprising than I could ever imagine unfolded...
'It's a lie! Did I surprise you? Were you gonna scream and cry in terror?'
'Wh-what are you doing?'
'Oh, sorry, I'm just a little light headed from the blood loss. Yeah, this is real blood.'
'Okay, so what are you doing?'
'I got curious about something, so I decided to search the empty room next door. Th-then suddenly, I-I stepped through the floorboard.'
'You stepped through a floorboard?'
'Geez, that got me good, cuz of this, I-I tripped and fell pretty hard.'"

???

"This one is machine and nerve and has its mind concluded; this one is but flesh and faith and is the more deluded..."

This game was quite popular at the beginning of the century.

I want to say the series your avatar is from, but it's been a long time since I've seen it, so I could be misremembering.

"Hello, [redacted]. I see you're here to train as well."
"Go away. Just looking at your face makes me wanna retch."
"Heh. With that mouth of yours, you grow more like your brother every day.
"Shut up. And stop walking around on your hind legs. You're not fooling me."
"I cannot fathom why you seem to hate me so."
"Because I know what you really are - a beast, craving blood."

Search me.

"Looks like we've finally ffinished our hell as college list of things!"
"Now we can get those lessons on proper inflection and tone!"

???

"Are you saying the calendar industry cooked up a conspiracy to make every day today, just to save paper!?"
"No, I'm not saying that at all!"
"You're right...it's too obvious..."

Dunno. Something about a time loop?

"This is the kingdom of bureaucracy; everything happens in its own time. Usually too late."

Back
Top Bottom