• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

????

"Ahh... The frog from so many days ago... How have you fared since we last met?"
"Well enough. I owe you my gratitude. This form is a blessing in disguise. Without it..."
"THERE ARE THINGS I'D NEVER HAVE OBTAINED!!!"

"Ah... The Masamune... Then you have come for me... Let us hope no others interfere this time..."

"Again, the bitter black wind begins to howl..."

"Very well. Come... if it is DEATH you seek!!"

No idea.

“You’re the architect of my dreams, Spencer. You plan them, and build them on blue paper, and hand them to me. And then I dream them, Spencer. That’s what you do for me. Thank you for that, Spencer. You prick.”

No idea.

"It's happening later this year. We've got something special brewing"

Some remake of Alice in Wonderland?

"Here you are alone, and you deserve it
Your friends have turned to stone, and that's on you."

My Once Upon a Time

--- ​

"Lost in this bizarre land is a pack of equally bizarre fools.
 Once they've slipped through the obstacles and barriers that separate this world,
 could the land beyond become their personal Shangri-la...?

Well, at any rate, this is basically doomed to be a total mess."

No idea.

"Detecting multiple Leviathian Class life forms in this region. Are you certain that whatever you're doing is worth it?"

Back
Top Bottom