• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

An internet meme copypasta? The Lion Guard

"Time is a River. Life is a Journey. The Door is a Jar."

I A M H E A V Y W E A P O N S G U Y. Or, as the layman might say, that's one of TF2's voicelines, from that one 'Meet the _____' short about the dude who shoots people with a minigun. As a Splattling user, I can relate...

"...And that's how [Character S] invented cosplay... I swear this book get wierder every time I read it..."

Dang. Even Google doesn't know.

"YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED."

I dunno

[Character R]: TRAITOR. I ALWAYS HATED YOU. YOU CAN DIE LIKE THE REST.
[Character S]: I'd rather DIE than serve you!

I dunno, seems super vague tbh.

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED."
OH! I KNOW THIS ONE! That's Hogfather!

"TELL ME!"
"Oh you'll find out. I'm about to summon it."

Me, at last Thursday's exorcism rally?

Really from Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged.

"You are a drug dealer. To tiny faeries. Shame.”

Changes.

"Why didn't you just kill me?! I've lost something, something I can't get back. Not even my dedication to the Dark Lord helps. You must die for what you've done!"

"You're a monster! At least the Dark Lord kills those who challenge him. You, you burned my mind! Argh! I'll kill you!"

"I can't think. I can't focus. You did this to me! This is all your fault! I'll kill you for this! You stole my mind from me!"

No idea. Sorry.

"... But as you may know, Uematsu was one of the pioneers who started breaking away from those constrictions going so far as to write an epic 18-minute long orchesrtal track for this game. That's right. It's time to tackle Dancing Mad..."

Hunchback of Notre Dame

"This little creature is more delicate than it looks—it'll explode the second you touch it. It's not an easy life, but that's what it was born to do."

Sounds a bit like King Bradley from FMA. Haven't atched the series in a while, and was reading it in polish dub, through.

"... so if we see one of these nightmares anywhere, we have to get rid of it on the spot."
"No! I won't let you do that!"
"No wonder you ended up as the bear. You're scary."
"Your point?"
"Maybe you can... growl at them?"

Again, this appeared in so many stories I can't really specify what fo you mean.

Okay, lets try again.

"BAd mojo is NOT a diagnosis."

Back
Top Bottom