• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Samuel L. Jackson as a TV chef?

"Planet Zebes... I called this place home once, in peaceful times, long before evil haunted the caverns below. Now I shall finally tell the tale of my first battle here... My so-called Zero Mission."

Samuel L. Jackson as a waiter?

“I wanted to protect everything. But I failed, and that's the sin I bare. So this time, I can't fail to protect them!”

Seven Deadly Sins

"Items to invent: Bed, massage chair, humidifier, rubber band, Rube Goldberg Machine, religion... Religions are invented? I've learned something new."

Qin Shi Huang?

"For twenty years now have I served you and God as the Arch-Bishop to Târgoviște Cathedral. Yet never before have I felt the love of God shine so upon this great city. A little more than one year ago, many of us suffered a vision during the God-willed punishment of a witch in our midst. The Devil himself came to us and threatened us with doom in one year! And yet, here we are. The Devil lied! Why should we be surprised?"

???

"Take this, let it sway a little, then..."
"You are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy..."
"No no, you have to do it much slower than that, look. Getting sleepy..."
"Getting sleeeepyy... Sleeeeepyyyyyy..."
"Yes. Getting slee- -looks into mirror- -hypnotizes self-"

That One Piece villain who kept accidentally hypnotizing himself?

Wrong. It's Donald Trump.

Hey, I limited my guess to someone who built a Great Wall. Not getting into modern politics. That's a minefield straight out of the furtive imaginations of Vault Tec.

"For twenty years now have I served you and God as the Arch-Bishop to Târgoviște Cathedral. Yet never before have I felt the love of God shine so upon this great city. A little more than one year ago, many of us suffered a vision during the God-willed punishment of a witch in our midst. The Devil himself came to us and threatened us with doom in one year! And yet, here we are. The Devil lied! Why should we be surprised?"

castlevania

"Overall, it was maybe the most fucked-up thing that happened while Harry was at Hogwarts, and it was all thanks to him, his six-outlet power strip, and the words 'Louie Anderson.' "

That One Piece villain who kept accidentally hypnotizing himself?

Close... but no...

"Carl's Jr.: Fuck you. I'm eating."

An Abridged Series of sorts?

Ben 10?

"Hey Colonel! Mind giving me a light over here? Oh, right. You're all wet."
"YEAH, WELL THOSE THINGS WILL KILL YOU, YOU KNOW THAT?!"

Sorry, but no...

"HEY! DUM DUM! YOU GIVE ME GUM-GUM!"

Still don't know...

One of the characters is learning hypnosis...

?

"I'm slowly building an army. A legion of holy warriors unafraid to die. In a few more years, I'll unleash this mindless hoard and tear this country apart."
"I knew it! You really are a novice aren't you?"
"(GASP) WHY YOU!! HOW LONG HAS THAT BEEN ON?"
"From the start. Your believers heard every word."

Back
Top Bottom