• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Persona 5

---

"I'm a caterpillar for god's sake and I know how to fix this economy!

• Step No. 1) Legalize obesity.
  • Step No. 2) Prohibit the use of plaid.
  • Step No. 3) Get the president a taller hat.
  • Step No. 5) DON'T LET THE CHILDREN SLEEP!"

Last edited:
That's the transgender Beauty in XY. Battle Chateau, I believe.

---

"I know as much of games as I do of hugs and puppies, and care for them even less."

Sorry, don't know.

---

"Put as much distance between you and the truth as you want, it changes nothing. Pretend to be everything you are not: teacher, husband, father. But there is one unavoidable truth you will never escape: You cannot change. You will always be a monster."

"I know. But I am your monster no longer."

It sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't place it.

---

"We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program."
"Huh?"
"We shall establish. A timtams. Currency exchange program."
"No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised, is all. Go ahead."

"An alliance with Shang Tu? What a lovely idea! 'Oh, hey Magister! Sorry about ambushing your soldiers and desecrating your temple! Let's go frolicking in the woods together with our makeup and pretty dresses!'"
+5 SARCASM

I don't know why but it almost reads like something from a Yokai Watch game.

---

"We have made many a joke tonight about your unrequited love for Steve Rogers, but I feel bad for you. I have never seen someone so thirsty, and I am from Africa."

Some MCU movie? I haven't seen all of them yet, sorry.
Uh not sure, another YouTube series?
Not quite. It's from BTAS.

"You just don't know when to die, do you? You know, you were telling me earlier about how much better machines are, how flesh sucks and steel rules. But that's the thing, isn't it? You are an android, but me? I AM A MAN!!"

Fire Emblem Cipher

"As Louis drew closer, the floating head's tongue lolled out. It was long and pointed, dirty yellow in color. It was coated with peeling scales and as Louis watched, one of these flipped up and over like a manhole cover and a white worm oozed out. The tongue's tip skittered lazily on the air somewhere below where its Adam's apple should have been... it was laughing."

Back
Top Bottom