• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

SpongeBob SquarePants

"T-take over the regime!? He's planning to defeat my father and take over The Corrupternment!?"
"You are...!?"
"I AM!?"
"Why do you sound so surprised!? Didn't you know about it!?"

Disgaea 4

"In short, your tank should be effectively invincible, provided no crazed lunatic gets the bright idea to run up and try to hack away at its head with a sword."

Don't know.

Makes shooting arrow noises
"'Sup roomies!"
"Hey Merlin... how was work?"
"Didn't go. Anyway, I got an announcement to make!"
"You're gonna stop bullying 15-year-olds on Twitter?"
"Heh no! Not for another two weeks."

No idea.

It's definitely from like an 80s or 90s movie, and it has a blonde dude in it. Can't put a name, though.
It was from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

"with up so floating many bells down"

That's definitely a WWF reference of some kind.

She's living in L.A., with my best old ex-friend Ray -- a guy she said she knew well, and sometimes hated.

I know that line is from a lyric of a late-60's or early-70's song, but I can't recall the title or artist.

"Have some free time? Let's see... That flower bed is just crawling with bugs. Let's crush them all."

Back
Top Bottom