• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.

Guess that reference!

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
No idea.

"Don't you get any foolish ideas that magic will solve all your problems! Because it won't!"
"But, sir! I don't have any problems!"
"Oh, bah! Everybody's got problems! The world's full of problems!"

blushing water guardian
Reaction score
I want to say either The Sword in the Stone or The Black Cauldron Disney movies.

"When the sage died, no one would help me. I couldn’t speak. Couldn’t find food. I was dying. You were the only one who helped. You and your father. That’s why you’re my friend. My…only friend."

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
???

"[redacted], i know your gay. i heard the christmas song."

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Err...I got nothing.

A: "If you're ever in danger, I'll be there to protect you. Just make sure you watch me carefully."
J: "Yeah, yeah, coo coo, kiss kiss...Hey, as long as you're offering, go ahead and do my share, too!"
K: "Th-That's not it! [A]-san and [Protagonist]-san aren't like that..."
A: "...What makes you say that?"
K: "I mean, umm... ...... I mean that [Protagonist]-san is mine!"
A: "You little..."
J: "Yikes! C'mon, he's a kid, he doesn't know what he's saying! No need to get all upset, okay?"
K: "I-I'm not a kid! Even [Protagonist]-san said that she..."
J: "Gah! Seriously, ew!"

Reaction score
Andy Weir, The Martian

"No.... No..... No.... Daddy, no! Make them go away! Please make them go away! I'll be good! I'll be a good boy! Please I promise I'll be good if you just MAKE THEM GO AWAY—"

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
No clue.

Puts down a coin "27?"
"No."
Places another coin "27!"
"No."
And another "27?"
[As this cycle keeps going] "How does he think he's holding up 27 fingers?"
"I don't know, Lou. I just don't know."

Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
I have no idea

"Why do you guys hate lies so much? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people... If you deny all of that just because it's a lie... Then that means you guys are just terrible at being lied to! Seriously, the worst!"

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Danganronpa V3.

A: "If you're ever in danger, I'll be there to protect you. Just make sure you watch me carefully."
J: "Yeah, yeah, coo coo, kiss kiss...Hey, as long as you're offering, go ahead and do my share, too!"
K: "Th-That's not it! [A]-san and [Protagonist]-san aren't like that..."
A: "...What makes you say that?"
K: "I mean, umm... ...... I mean that [Protagonist]-san is mine!"
A: "You little..."
J: "Yikes! C'mon, he's a kid, he doesn't know what he's saying! No need to get all upset, okay?"
K: "I-I'm not a kid! Even [Protagonist]-san said that she..."
J: "Gah! Seriously, ew!"

Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
MM, seems like a Persona kinda thing.

"It was a wicked and wild wind" (A song uwu)

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
MM, seems like a Persona kinda thing.
Getting warm...

Err...Something by Coldplay? Forgot the title...

"Hey, Siri, give me a kiss...Si-Alexa, give me a kiss...Okay, Google, kiss me...Yeah, she has no idea where she is right now."

Pyro Kicker
Reaction score
No idea.

"We shall fly to Paris on a magic carpet, side by side, with the stars as our guide. Just we two."
"Oh, that would be wonderful!"
"Three? Four? Five?"

Luminary Of The Stars
Reaction score
Hmm, I think its the Aristrocats

A lack of adaptability...is a lack of survivability. Survival is not based on who is the strongest or the smartest. It comes down to who can adapt.

as a bonus guess the character

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
???

"YOU SO CLUMSY GIRL! BETTER WATCH OUT [redacted]!"