• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Pretty sure that's from one of the Danganronpa games.

"I never would have thought you'd be working there so it totally caught me off guard. It was so surprising. If it were now, it would be instakill. You were so adorable, I just wanted to take you home with me."
"That's called abduction."

I think that's from the remake of Disney's The Jungle Book.

"The leave-me-aloners. I don't like getting mixed up in other people's drama so we don't ever have meetings, basically I just sit at home."
"And that's.. a club?"
"Saves me from you."

Not sure, sorry

"You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?
Can you dig it?
Can you dig it?"

Set, Egyptian God of Chaos, as depicted in SMITE.

---

"Why didn't you just kill me?! I've lost something, something I can't get back. Not even my dedication to the Dark Lord helps. You must die for what you've done!"

"You're a monster! At least the Dark Lord kills those who challenge him. You, you burned my mind! Argh! I'll kill you!"

"What did you do to me?! Now, not even the Dark Lord wants me! I have nothing... I will kill you for this!"

"I can't think. I can't focus. You did this to me! This is all your fault! I'll kill you for this! You stole my mind from me!"

Danganronpa V3, something?

"You really think [character] would be okay with that?"
"I don't know for sure that she wouldn't be okay with it."
"That's not a particularly compelling argument."

Back
Top Bottom