• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

The Real Chuck E. Cheese?

“You with the mattress head, now, if I gave you a dollar, and your father gave you a dollar, how many dollars would you have?”
“One dollar.”
“You don’t know your arithmetic.”
“You don’t know my father!”

Do not know.

"What is it that needs me to go take a look at?"

"What I want is a perfect child."

"Such a beautiful sword. If only you were mine."

Calvin and Hobbes?

"Gwahahaha! Great dark hurricane! Seriously! Perfect Backdrop for an AWESOME final battle! You REALLY sweat the details! LISTEN UP! You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE!!! SO YOU VANISH!!!"

SHOWTIME!!!

No clue.

1: "Find [2]. As [1]'s lover, wherever he goes, [1] will be close by."
2: "What the hell!? Whose lover!? ...Hey, don't you back away from me like that!"

Lyrics from a song?

"So, my number-one fan in all the world has come out of his way to pick me up!"

"I'd surely never make it to the stadium without you to show me the way, partner. Even with a huge old thing like this bang in the middle of the city, I still get lost."

Both of those are said by Leon.

"I was the lead mascot for an undefeated high school baseball team. I lost all my spirit, I'm depressing."

Dumb and Dumber... just guessing.

An easy one:
"You talking to me? You taking to me? There is no one else here."

That feels like the English dub of Digimon Tamers: Runaway Locomon

"It is all your fault."
"No it's NOT! I didn't make you pull the switch! I didn't make you do anything. I didn't break the world. But I am gonna fix it. And you? You made your choice. NOW LIVE WITH IT!" *Facepunch*

She-Ra reboot

"This commercial starts with a haunting melody sung by a demonic choir.

Something's gumming up the plumbing
Poor Luigi's in a bind
Giant turtles out to get him
Creepy crabs are right behind
Fighter flies, jeepers, yikes
They're all coming out the pipes

Meanwhile, Luigi is getting attacked by many different types of sewer-dwelling monsters. After a short while he shouts 'Mario, where are you?' in clear horror, most likely having witnessed his brother being taken away from him by the terrible monsters which attacked him in an otherwise normal day cleaning the sewers. You can see the pure terror on his face while he screams for his brother back. 'It's twice as fun when two play at once, cause you'll need all the help you can get!' says the narrator, clearly mocking Luigi's frenzied state of panic. Luigi once again screams for his lost brother as he is forcibly pulled into a pipe by a massive crab monster."

?

"A Mogwai becomes a Gremlin when you mess up enough as a pet owner. How much harder must you break the rules for King Goddamn Ghidorah to subsequently burst out of your house?"

Back
Top Bottom