• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Not a clue.

"My problem with Six Flags is that they don't have any, like, milder, like middle-of-the-road kind of intensity rides...every single ride at Six Flags is WE'RE GONNA YANK YOUR SPINAL COLUMN OUT OF YOUR ANUS WHILE YOU'RE ON FIRE!!"
"That does sound badass."

Pretty sure that's Peony during the Crown Tundra's main storyline.

"Villains don't win. It's impossible. Somebody will always stop us. And deep down, I've always known that. Every morning, I get up knowing I'm gonna lose. But I keep trying, and you know why? Because I fucking hate myself. Just like you hate yourself. The reason why we're villains, is because we're fucking losers. And the world knows it. And we... hate them for that. Because deep down, we know they're right. Villains are just people who think they're important and can't stand that the world doesn't see it. All this? This is about two guys who can't admit what they've always known... That we are fucking. Losers. And we always will be."

Given your latest obsession, that's probably a Star Wars Rebels thing.

---

"I've been acting like this because I can't take these shutdowns anymore and I'm scared what it's doing to me! I'm looking for who to blame, saying I'm trying to help people to make myself feel better, because the truth is... I just want to have fun again. I wanted to see that I can go out in the world and do things that I used to do, but I can't! I'm not any better and I don't care any more than anyone else. And I did all this because I just want my life back... I just want my life back..."

No idea.

"Not everything I do has to start a war, okay. Sometimes I just want to start a society of sewer-related mole people."

No idea.

"I'm shutting down your research lab, [REDACTED]."
"Mr. [REDACTED], I beg you to reconsider!"
"'Kay."
KA-BOOM!
"But you said you'd reconsider!"
"I did. I was going to have the building renovated after I shut it down."
"Then why did you-?"
"I reconsidered."

Friday Night Funkin.

"Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Purple sky at night, who moved my foot cream? I need my foot cream."

No clue.

"Uh, chief? I'm picking up a data stream from one of our broadcasting satellites."
"You don't say..."
"Yeah, it just keeps saying 'attack, attack, attack, fire, shoot laser'...oh wait. It just stopped."

Back
Top Bottom