• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Star Wars Battlefront

"It was good while it lasted, we eased
each other's boredom for quite a while."

Don't know

"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't..."

Star Wars Rebels

"This emotionally fragile urchin hurts everyone he touches, no matter how hard he tries not to. He spends each night sobbing from nearly unbearable loneliness."

No idea.

*click*
1: "No, you were there, you stupid game!"
*background laughter*
2: "This is gonna be it, isn't it?"
1: "...Come on, you're f***ing there!"
*click*
1: "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, THANK YOU! Never again. Never again! Do not pick that in Minigame Mode or I am turning off the game!"
*more laughter*
1: "NO. I will stay in this house, and...ob-observe all the clocks and smash them all at this rate! Time itself is no longer a concept to me, I disagree."

The 'Minigame Mode' part implies that whatever this Let's Play is involves a party game; such as that of the Mario Party series. However, it unfortunately doesn't ring a bell in me.

"Hello from the cockpit, this is your captain speaking. As you can see, it appears that we are going down. Now would be a good time to reflect on your life, and pray to whatever deity you believe in. Thank you for flying [NAME REDACTED FOR DIFFICULTY]. We know you have a choice in airlines, and it looks like you made the wrong one."

South Park

“I’m turning over a new leaf. From this point forward, I’m no longer Evil-Lyn, you may call me Good-Lyn.”
“Heh. You know, I always thought your name was Evelyn. That’s weird, all this time it’s been Evil-Lyn?”
“Pretty clever, right?”
“No.”

No idea, and I'm not sure if I want to find out.

#1: "We have to go to [REDACTED]! It's the only place to enhance these images!"
#2: "Come one now, surely it's not the only place we can do that?"
#1: "Oh, like I'm sure any of you unemployed, middle-class high-schoolers has access to Adobe Photoshop."
#3: "I do!"
#1: "Legally."
#3: "...I mean, I know people who do."

Not a clue.

"I-I can't wait to hear the mish-mash of commentary that was that minigame...it was just like LABFJKBDIBDJBD..."
"I'll take it."
"We were all going crazy...Oh my god..."
"Somebody should try to animate that..."
*laughter*
"Have fun, Tom!"

Back
Top Bottom