• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Is that from Banjo-Kazooie??? I wanna say that's from Banjo-Kazooie.

"The flow of time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it. A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days."

I wish I knew...

"Um...Why are you barefoot? This doesn't look like the sort of place where you need to take your shoes off..."
"Hm? Ah! Ahhhhhh! I hadn't even noticed. Why AM I barefoot?"

Naruto?

"I am Clinton. As overlord, all will kneel trembling before me and obey my brutal commands. End communication."

I’m sorry, I don’t know

“It’s a half hour before the match and they’re already showing off their main weapons. It’s like they’re asking you to come up with a countermeasure.”

Not sure about that one

Pictures taken instantaneously. I’m a photographic genius if I do say so myself. Okay, get ready for an instant memory. Look at the camera. Ready? Say “Fuzzy Pickles!”

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (Damn, I thought somebody would get that. Let’s try again)

Pictures taken instantaneously. I’m a photographic genius if I do say so myself. Okay, get ready for an instant memory. Look at the camera. Ready? Say “Fuzzy Pickles!”

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders

“He’ll never be too popular”
“WHAT DID YOU SAY? I’LL KICK YOUR ASS”
“You see?”

Not sure about that one

It’s a half hour before the match and they’re already showing off their main weapons. It’s like they’re asking you to come up with a countermeasure

Back
Top Bottom