• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Sadly, nary a clue.

"How's it going guys welcome to Goomba's Booby Boardwalk here on Mario Kart 8...except it's with a P instead of a K..."
"Definitely heard Booby Boardwalk and Mario Kart 8"
"Yeah, Mario Kart 8 is right."

Sounds rather generic...

"How's it going guys welcome to Goomba's Booby Boardwalk here on Mario Kart 8...except it's with a P instead of a K..."

Wish I knew...

"I don't know what it means..."
"What would a 'heart-shaped box' be, Emile!?"
"I don't know, I-I don't know, a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?"
"Oh my god, Emile!"

TRG, most likely

The intro to the Runaway Guys' journey in Horror Land, Mario Party 2.

"Shall I tell you about the first man I ever killed? The night was clear and the moon was yellow and the leaves came tumbling down."

No idea.
Runaway Guys, Mario Party 8, the start of the second board.
TRG, most likely
Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Luigi's Mansion, actually.

"So three people have hit that now."
"And he got it too!"
"GAME!!!"

Spongebob Squarepants

Daira’s came straight from the crater ‘til I boarded the vent. Used a skull for a latch and not one Daira’s figured it out

Link: The Faces of Evil.

"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant. Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped. Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses. Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder. Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant. Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped. Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses. Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder. Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."

Hmm... Nope. No clue...

"QUICK! SLOWLY WALKING MAN IS GETTING AWAY!"

No idea.

E: "I mean, just like, if I see you on the side of the road, gasping for air, I'm gonna kick ya."
J: "Wow. Wow!"
[laughter]
T: "So that's where we're going with that..."
E: "That sounded a lot ruder than I thought it would."
J: "Ya think!?"

Dunno

“JESUS FROSTING!!!!”
“Jesus Frosting? I don’t wanna know what that tastes like and how you would go about knowing it tastes like that!”

Back
Top Bottom