• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

This almost certainly wrong, but I am thinking Johnny test. It sounds like a conversation between agents black and white.

"I collect endangered species. Though of course, they aren't really endangered until they meet me. And I have a special spot saved for humans."

no clue
"Yes... that's right. That is the song. Oh! Giegue! I loved him... I loved him, as if he was my own child... He was always wagging his tail, just like a pup... EXCEPT for when I tried to SING him lullabies..."
MOTHER/EarthBound Zero/EarthBound Beginnings (I'm both currently Let's Playing that game AND listening to the MOTHER, She Wrote podcast).

"I collect endangered species. Though of course, they aren't really endangered until they meet me. And I have a special spot saved for humans."
Hmm... I want to say "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" because it sounds like something the Faceless Hunter would say...

“World peace is protected by something truly simple... It’s best if you don’t know any more than that... If you know, that organization will come after you as well... But, it’s OK. As you live out each day, I’ll try to stay one step ahead of them. Well let’s hope we can see each other again someday. Then when you become an adult, together we can... No. I’m sorry... I shouldn’t make promises I can’t keep. Now, go!”

no clue
Hmm... I want to say "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" because it sounds like something the Faceless Hunter would say...
actually it's transformers: prime

"this place reminds me of Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me"

Elf

"You never let me do...ANYTHING I WANT! WORK! WORK! WORK! I NEVER GET TO HAVE ANY FUN! If you don't let me go, I'll... I'll..."

Ah yes, the iconic line from Zero wing

A couple bugs in here, some broken scripts right there.
The fans will fix it anyway so we don't care!

A couple bugs in here, some broken scripts right there.
The fans will fix it anyway so we don't care!

It sounds like some line from a fun musical, although I have no idea what it is. However, Google told me something like The Chalkeaters.
-------------------------------

--- "Marcela loved me for fifteen months and eleven thousand pounds."

Last edited:
Bluey?

(last one was penny)

"It is theoretically possible to travel to the future. However...for a being such as a human, it would not be possible to return to the present."

No idea

“Let’s make a wish. Make it come true. Singing along with us is all you do.”

The invitation ending the an old lovely hamsters anime, right?
------------------------------

Ok, Friends..... I finally decide to make it simpler for you:

"To the worm that first gnawed on the cold flesh of my corpse, I dedicate these posthumous memoirs as a fond remembrance."

Last edited:
No clue

“See, when I apprehended that girl, I didn't have this problem. Well... I guess she didn't attack me per se... But she scolded me and got real aggressive, like: "What are you on about?! I'm not human! Clear the feathers out of your head!" Would you mind being aggressive like her?”

Deltarune chapter 2

Once in a land of dreams
I thought I could be free
But now
The hunger never sleeps

Back
Top Bottom