• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Game Grumps. Specifically, Mario Maker episode 17.

Ladies and gentlemen... The bullet.

It's probably some sort of sitcom.

派手に行くぜっ!
Hade ni ikuze!
"Let's make this showy!"

A disney thing?

Dragon Ball Z Abridged/Team Four Star is obscure? Also, once again you just came off obnoxious right there.

Why do i come off as obnoxious? It was only a joke! It was either that or "dunno"

"Houston, when did you install that car engine on your ass?"

Magic Kaito

Oh, you can't imagine the depths of my suffering there. I spent most of my days strung up like a damn pupating moth, trapped over a field of delicate little flowers where bands of angels and fairies and enchanted stuffed animals lived! They played songs and danced asinine jigs as if their only care in life, was when they would get their next warm, fuzzy hug! Instead of ruling the universe with an iron fist, I was serenaded by teddy bears!

Sound likes touhou to me but I don't know which one as I haven't played that many

Dr bright is no longer allowed to say the plan for a security breach is to assemble "five teenagers with attitude"
Hint: its not power rangers

Back
Top Bottom