• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

...I'm guessing it's a quote from a Youtuber maybe probably not, but other then that I've got nothing.

Character A: "We're floatin' off into the great unknown on parachutes that want to eat us. What part of this is OKAY?"

Character R: "Well, the view is nice. The glass is half full, [Character A]."

No clue.

"Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't LOOK! Without my glasses...I can't see and don't want to be seen! Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Where...*Glass breaking sound*"

It sounds familiar, but all I know for sure is that it's from an animated series probably.

Now, I'm going to repeat my last quote because I'm lazy.

Character A: "We're floatin' off into the great unknown on parachutes that want to eat us. What part of this is OKAY?"

Character R: "Well, the view is nice. The glass is half full, [Character A]."

Oh, and I'll give you a hint: it's from a comic (written as it appears in said comic by the way).

Not an animated series, unfortunately. Still no clue...

"Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't LOOK! Without my glasses...I can't see and don't want to be seen! Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Where...*Glass breaking sound*"

I still have a distinct lack of a clue.

This quote may be different, but the source material is not.

Character C: "The comet is approaching. I can feel my magic getting stronger..."

*Various onomatopoeias can be read in the background*

Character C: "It is awfully difficult to monologue when you peons are being so LOUD."

Character S: "What's a peon?"

Character A: "I think it was an insult."

That sounds vaguely like something "The Order of the Stick" would say. Not certain though.

"Can I borrow your [power that would make it too obvious]? I want to help some random stranger I just met."
"That seems like an appropriate use of my powers."

No clue, but from these quotes, I feel like it's a parody of something...

Harry Potter?
...I'm guessing it's a quote from a Youtuber maybe probably not, but other then that I've got nothing.
You're on the right track, actually. It's a voice impression of a certain character. For now, though, a different quote.

"The most important part of dance is music. So now let us listen to the music and identify the beats."

No clue.

No idea...

[NOTE: If you want, I can add the characters' full first name in here to make it a bit easier to figure out.]
C: "Fine. If you're gonna be lazy-butts, I'll go wrangle your last two classmates myself. If the rest of you stay here and give the room a good cleaning."
K: "For real? Haven't we suffered enough today?"
C: *Stabs knives into table* "You wanna talk suffering?"
K: "No, we're good, we're good!"
C: "Have fun! I'll see you guys later!"
K: "Yeah, pull swords on the guy who got hit by a truck..."
M: "I think she's pretty cool, all things considered."
K: "Shove it, shutterbug!"
S: "This is what high school's all about!"
K: "Oh, yeah, you called it!"

Easy. The Shining.

[NOTE: If you want, I can add the characters' full first name in here to make it a bit easier to figure out.]
C: "Fine. If you're gonna be lazy-butts, I'll go wrangle your last two classmates myself. If the rest of you stay here and give the room a good cleaning."
K: "For real? Haven't we suffered enough today?"
C: *Stabs knives into table* "You wanna talk suffering?"
K: "No, we're good, we're good!"
C: "Have fun! I'll see you guys later!"
K: "Yeah, pull swords on the guy who got hit by a truck..."
M: "I think she's pretty cool, all things considered."
K: "Shove it, shutterbug!"
S: "This is what high school's all about!"
K: "Oh, yeah, you called it!"

Back
Top Bottom