• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

...........No idea.

"Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't LOOK! Without my glasses...I can't see and don't want to be seen! Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Where...*Glass breaking sound*"
(I feel like revealing this one soon)

Probably a good idea, since I'm utterly stuck (and refuse to google search these references)

Let's try it with the power uncensored.
"Can I borrow your future vision? I want to help some random stranger I just met."
"That seems like an appropriate use of my powers."

Even with that bit revealed, no clue.

"Don't look! Don't look! Don't look! Don't LOOK! Without my glasses...I can't see and don't want to be seen! Where are they? Where are they? Where are they? Where...*Glass breaking sound*"
(Reveal in 3)

No clue.

(Reveal in 2)

I'm gonna look at this reveal and be like "I didn't have that childhood". As far as I'm aware I'm no closer to finding out the answer than when you first posted it.

Related to my last one.
Hey, you're trying for a goal by going the other way round, huh? You're crazy!
Here's your clue: Shinji Hosoe is involved with this phrase, but he's not the one who said it. Rather, he uses it in something in the source material.

Err...no idea still.

(Next post: Reveal and new reference)

Still no clue.

Source:

New reference:
"Aw jeez! That's...well, how should I put it? Um...what was it? You know, tripping over a foot...or something like that."
"Are you talking about "tripping over someone else's fault"...?"
"Wroooooooong! Too bad!"
"L-Liar! I'm right!"
"That's not it! It's incorrect!"
"Th-That's definitely the correct answer! You always get so stubborn like this!"

No idea.
The video doesn't work
The actual link is still displayed under it, if I'm not mistaken.

"Aw jeez! That's...well, how should I put it? Um...what was it? You know, tripping over a foot...or something like that."
"Wroooooooong! Too bad!"
"L-Liar! I'm right!"
"Th-That's definitely the correct answer! You always get so stubborn like this!"

...Who are Rick & Morty? Also, that's odd...Still no clue, though.

"Wroooooooong! Too bad!"
"L-Liar! I'm right!"

Sounds like something that the kaijin from the Hurricaneger tribute episodes of Gokaiger would say.

"I don't need anyone else.

*heavy breathing*
I have... BIG BALLS!" *more heavy breathing*

No idea still.

"Wroooooooong! Too bad!"
"L-Liar! I'm right!"

No clue.

"As we travel through the villi the CP4 barium sonowave will indicate any monoclinic phylosilicates in our vicinity."
"English, man! English!"
"This little doohickey beeps when the cooties are near."
"Aaah, I... Cooties, yes."

Sounds like something Teen Titans GO would do.
Resident Evil 5
Close, but not quite. In any case, I won't pursue this one any further than that - it's from an "outtake reel" done by D.C. Douglas himself!

Now, this reference...

5-5-5-ENTER
[STANDING BY]
"Henshin!"
[COMPLETE]
*Sol Foam forms suit*

No clue.

#1:
"Wroooooooong! Too bad!"
"L-Liar! I'm right!"

#2:
"There are only two certainties in this life."
"Yeah, carbs and high fructose corn syrup."
"Less, talk, more stuff-face!" *Forces hot Yakitori on his lips*
"H-H-Ho-Ho-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!"

Back
Top Bottom