• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Vinesauce Vinny?

"Huh? What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry. The voices. Ahaha, I'm kidding! Jeez! That's not what they really said."

Suicide Squad

"You know what you're asking for, right? I'm not going to slow down for a slug.."
"Well if that's the case, then I guess I'll just stop you by force♪."
"That's a good plan, I hope you fight bravely."
"So stop already, I'll get revenge for Jun!"
"So they were dead after all, then."
"They better not be, or you'll pay!"

No idea, once again.

"Anybody know the lodge's phone number? We can call them up and have them send some rescue services or something..."
*Two guys shake their heads*
"Seriously? Don't tell me...no one knows what it is?"
"I don't have my phone with me!"
"Me neither!"
"Really? Come ON, man, that's why cell phones were invented! You're SUPPOSED to keep it around!"
"Who the hell would I call? We were all hangin' around together! If you told me we were gonna get lost, I'd have remembered to bring it!"
"I'm all naked in here! You should've told me that this was gonna happen!"
"How was I supposed to know!? If I'd known this was gonna happen, then we wouldn't've gotten lost! Fine...I'll give [Name removed] a call..."
*Pulls out cell phone, takes one look at it and puts it back in pocket right away*
"C'mon, [Name removed], quit stalling. Hurry up and call [Name removed]."
"...The battery's dead."
"After all the s**t you gave us for being unprepared, now this!"

Persona 4: Golden

"You know what you're asking for, right? I'm not going to slow down for a slug.."
"Well if that's the case, then I guess I'll just stop you by force♪."
"That's a good plan, I hope you fight bravely."
"So stop already, I'll get revenge for Jun!"
"So they were dead after all, then."
"They better not be, or you'll pay!"

Earthen Miraculous Sword

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother.
And my sister and my brother
Lo, there do I see the line of my people
Back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live forever.

The 13th Warrior.

"I'm a warrior, an assassin. I don't dance."
"Really? Well, on my planet, we have a legend about people like you. It's called Footloose. And in it, a great hero, named Kevin Bacon, teaches an entire city full of people with sticks up their butts that, dancing, well, is the greatest thing there is."
"...Who put the sticks up their butts?"

I know it's not correct, but my literal first thought was Gavin from Achievement Hunter.

3 separate characters say these quotes on their own. Your hint is that the conditions in which they say these quotes are the same, and you're guaranteed to have these characters at the start of the adventure regardless of who else you acquire.
"Above all, the mission!"
"This one's on the house!"
"Die with magnificence!"

And one more for those who actually have the character or at least have encounter him:
"Wrong move!"

Kamen Rider Double? Though, I found that same phrase translated differently, too.

"You don't look ready to go quiet into that good night."
"You want "quiet", you better take the next train."

I dunno. It feels familiar.

"There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end they just have to have faith. Ain't that a bitch?" *The speaking character shatters in a heroic sacrifice as the episode, and season, cuts to credits*

I don't think any of us knows.

"I don't know what's scarier--losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it."

Broken Arrow?

"How long have you been in Kamar-Taj, Mister...?"
"Doctor!"
"Mister Doctor?"
"It's Strange!"
"Maybe, who am I to judge?"

Back
Top Bottom