• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

?

"Just for the record, there's one thing I want to ask."
"What? Wanna know how we fell in love? How we met? Or maybe about my first impression of her?"
"Is she a real live person?"
*Silence*
"Watch your mouth."

"Infinity Unlimited Flame!"

#2 is definitely Danganronpa 2, but no clue on #1.

"The paint you just absorbed is basically my blood, sweat, and tears. You'll have time to shower later."

No clue.

"Just for the record, there's one thing I want to ask."
"What? Wanna know how we fell in love? How we met? Or maybe about my first impression of her?"
"Is she a real live person?"
*Silence*
"Watch your mouth."

EDIT to add a #2
"So it's finally come to this...My throb is chesting."

Last edited:
Nobody knows what it is at this point. Next one!

"I'm moving a little slow tonight; I had a Hot Pocket for dinner. Good to see I'm not the only white trash here. I buy the Hot Pockets; I go to the grocery store and I'm like 'Yeah, I get these.' I've never eaten a Hot Pocket and afterwards been, 'I'm glad I ate that.' I'm always like, 'I'M GONNA DIE! I paid for that? Did I eat it or rub it on my face? My back hurts! Oww!' I was looking at a box of Hot Pockets. They come with a warning. It's like 'WARNING: You just bought Hot Pockets! Hope you're drunk or heading home to a trailer. You hillbilly, enjoy the next NASCAR event.' Hot Pockets!"

"I like NASCAR. He's a jerk."

No idea. Also, I'll set #1 aside for now.

[NOTE: Uncensored in the source]
"Previously on [Name that outright reveals the source]............And now back to getting my mind f**cked."
For #3, automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the [] bit.

"Previously on [redacted]............And now back to getting my mind f**ked."
For #3, automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the "redacted" bit.

Do I know this one...? Nope.

Automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the "redacted" bit.

No clue, as usual...

Automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the "redacted" bit.

Vinesauce Joel?

"My name is Alex Mercer. I'm the reason for all of this. They call me a killer, a monster, a terrorist. I'm all of these things. Three weeks ago someone released a virus in Penn Station. I woke up in a morgue. Now I hunt. I kill. I consume. I become. I'm going to find who did this to me. And I'm gonna make them pay."

Tower of Heaven?

J: "It'll be better than the old days... You'll see!"
S: "I hope so... I died!"

Back
Top Bottom