• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

I dunno, it feels like some internet guy, but I don't tend to know a lot of them.

"You disgust me Defective... Consider yourself... DISOWNED"
I feel it only fair to warn that you may not encounter this quote through normal gameplay, as it is a death taunt.

Mega Man ZX Advent?

“I am the justice of all the lives you’ve taken, held back far too long, pent up, and now about to burst out and enact itself on you!”

Nope. Got nothing on this one either...

[NOTE: Uncensored in the source]
"Previously on [redacted]............And now back to getting my mind f**ked."
Automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the "redacted" bit.

Dragon Ball Super?

“I am the justice of all the lives you’ve taken, held back far too long, pent up, and now about to burst out and enact itself on you!”

I have no idea.

Automatic Like for anyone who knows exactly what should be in the "redacted" bit.

I don't think that any of us know that one.

BTW, my last one was comedian Jim Gaffigan.

"SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!"

I definitely know that one. It was that skeleton ventroloquist puppet, what was his name again?

I know it's a game featuring the Chaotix, but I forgot the name of it.

I'm completely stumped.

The Megami Tensei and Persona franchise? I found multiple games from that franchise which match, apparently.

No idea.

I definitely know that one. It was that skeleton ventroloquist puppet, what was his name again?

Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Next one:

"Don't think! Feeeeeel! It is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

I have 0 clues.

"Hey, stop that! Saying 'pal' is my endearing character trait!"

Not the exact quote but it's close enough.

Ace Attorney?

"A [redacted for possibly making it easy to guess]? See...? I mean this totally looks like one...Here, and here..."
"What the hell is a [redacted for possibly making it easy to guess]?"
"What do you mean "what the hell is a [redacted for possibly making it easy to guess]"? You mean...you don't know?!"
"How the hell would I know!?"
"How could you not know?! That's...that's practically blasphemous. Say you're sorry! Apologize to the [redacted for possibly making it easy to guess]! Goodness, you are such a rude woman."
*Silence for a few seconds*
"[Guy's name], are you just screwing around?"
If requested, I'll fill in the [redacted for possibly making it easy to guess]

Back
Top Bottom