• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

... I'm probably going to have to request it since I doubt anyone will know otherwise.

"See the zoomit. Chase the zoomit. Be at one with the zoomit."

No idea...

... I'm probably going to have to request it since I doubt anyone will know otherwise.
Fill it in, I shall, then.

"A funyarinpa? See...? I mean this totally looks like one...Here, and here..."
"What the hell is a funyarinpa?"
"What do you mean "what the hell is a funyarinpa"? You mean...you don't know?!"
"How the hell would I know!?"
"How could you not know?! That's...that's practically blasphemous. Say you're sorry! Apologize to the funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman."
*Silence for a few seconds*
"[Guy's name], are you just screwing around?"

Not sure, to be honest.
You don't happen to mean Zero Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, do you?
The Zero Escape title isn't even attached to certain regions, such as mine. So yeah, I'm fairly sure they do mean that game when they say 999.

"Even if I fall, I'll fall forward!"

I'm afraid I don't know to be honest. It sounds like something Sonic would say to be honest. (Though I'm pretty sure it's not)

Mega Man ZX Advent?

“I am the justice of all the lives you’ve taken, held back far too long, pent up, and now about to burst out and enact itself on you!”
You were correct BTW

So here's how I'll work this one, I'll post the a new line of the song each time someone doesn't get it right, if/when I reach the end, I'll tell you what it was.

"Fly! Across time and space"

No idea. But when I looked it up, the first search was result was about a man shooting someone in McDonald's.

"Is that one of Stark's?"
"I don't know. Guy never tells me anything."

I don't suppose it's the Wakfu theme?

"I want to do my best... and become someone accepted by others..."
Be specific, if you can. =D

That sounds anime-ish. I know of far too many anime protagonists who it wouldn't be out of character to say that. Some of them not even aware they already accomplished it.

Sadly, the Force is weak with my and my google-fu is lacking.

Well, it's clearly an MCU movie, but as to the specific one... I wanna say Civil War.

Definitely MCU!

AFAIK, none of the characters involved in that conversation, including the two who spawned events that led up to that quote, were in Civil War. Though, Civil War was one of the ultimate results of this set of events.

"Is that one of Stark's?"
"I don't know. Guy never tells me anything."

I can't say I have any idea.
I don't suppose it's the Wakfu theme?
Aww man, Kaze, why did you need tip show up? I know you know Wakfu. Yeah, you're right though, nice job.

"I know the [nope, not giving you this word, makes it too easy] didn't choose me, and I don't care. I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger - the people it did choose. My friends, they are my power!"

Last edited:
Sounds generic.

"It's an old story: a visionary director tired of constantly having to justify his mad-prophet vision to buttoned-down bean counters with calculators for hearts so he sets up shop on his own. It's gonna be different, this time, see? This time, the inmates will be running the asylum and making mad moolah in the process. Three months later, the now penniless, despondent visionary comes crawling back to his old studio, begging for any job, no matter how dispiriting or humiliating."

Last edited:
Batman...? Er...

"We can grab a box of takoyaki on our way!
Corn dogs are delicious, too!"

I don't think we know that one.

BTW, the last one I posted (last page) was from Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon.

"I am one with The Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force, the Force is with me. I am one with the Force..."

Back
Top Bottom