• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Doesn't seem familiar.

"So tell me ladies, how does love make you feel?"

"I feel like I want this jerk to get away from me, is that love?"
"Oh yeah, that's love for sure."
"Love takes many forms I see."
"Remove the ego from a love/hate relationship and what's left?
"Must be hate!"

?????

"Why do you guys hate lies that much? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people...If you deny all of that *just* because it's a lie...Then that means you guys are just terrible at being lied to! Seriously, the worst!"

I don't know, but for some reason that quote gives me an anime-y vibe... That's all I've got.

"Multiple exclamation points are the first sign of madness"

Is it an episode of American Dad?

"Why, in a cybernetic body, have you kept your heart?"
"Without a heart, how am I to feel love?"
"Love? That's more human than I imagined you to be."
"Without love, how am I to feel hate?"
"Okay... well... I guess that makes a modicum of sense."
"And without hate, how am I to know the exquisite sensation of mild annoyance?"

Darths & Droids

"I find myself wondering about the world before the bear crashed into our frail planet, transforming all we once knew into a colorful kaleidoscope of delicious chaos, and I love it. The world was more hospitable, no doubt. More orderly, more sensibly sickening because it sounded BORING. And I HATE being bored! I can't imagine a world without The Bear, or the storms, yes, the storms, beautiful waves of emerald blood cry down from the heavens promising death and lawless disarray, constantly upsetting the order. I get butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. Yes. YES! Speaking of which..."

I hear Kamen Rider Ex-Aid got really good in the second half... I really need to catch up with it, haha.

"My hunch was right. I guess there still is a place for people who can't get used to peace."

SMITE

"Regardless of whether any of these were actually once alive, we can sell them to eager biologists."

"We can package this worthless scrap with all-purpose tools and sell it off wholesale!"

"We'll lump all these items together and sell the science-advancing technology with the worthless junk."

"I'll call these stupid stones Crystallized Thoughts and sell them at exorbitant prices!"

"Bitter grown-ups get wistful when they hear the word 'dreams.' My brilliant sales pitch will reduce them to jelly and empty their wallets!"

?????

"Yeah, I know...So what? I don't want to survive if it means I have to stoop to your level."
"Ooh, that's a low blow right there...Then just die in a hole for all I care! We wanna live, so stop getting in our way!"

Jungle Book 2016

"It grows from here. Reginald begins reducing more and more actions to simple lines of dialogue: 'nod', 'dance', 'laugh', 'love'. Eventually his muscles atrophy; his body wastes away. Only the left hemisphere of his brain remains alive, the spoken word itself reduced to mere thought. And once Beartato earns his master's degree and invents a brain-to-speech synthesizer, that final thought is at last heard: 'Weep a single tear for the life I have wasted'."

I admit, I Googled part of it because I was curious, and... What the heck!?
Nedroid Picture Diary
Dude, I love it when webcomics hide messages in alt text.

Made it this far, have you...?
Your fortitude is an obscenity.

It delights me that you are progressing
towards your true potential.

Thanks to your endeavors, our
well-laid plan to alter the
future will finally bear fruit.

At last, it is time for you to die.
Farewell.

Got nothing...

"Yeah, I know...So what? I don't want to survive if it means I have to stoop to your level."
"Ooh, that's a low blow right there...Then just die in a hole for all I care! We wanna live, so stop getting in our way!"

Back
Top Bottom