• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Not getting anything... Dang.

"Let me say this to start: I am fairly strong!"

Searching for this one actually yielded a Google Books result for "The Hero of No Last Name", lol. Aside from that, apparently Sam & Max.
Kamen Rider(?)
Specifically, the pre-battle catchphrase of Yuto Sakurai, also known as Kamen Rider Zeronos.

"Shabadoobi Touch, Henshin! Shabadoobi Touch, Henshin!" (Repeat ad infinitum until)
"Flame, Please! Hii, hii, hii hii hii!"
Now, don't just say "Kamen Rider", because this isn't even a character reference! Bonus points if you tell me exactly which object produces this sound.

I don't know what this "old man award" thing is about, but the "Froggy" part makes me think of Big the Cat, it's not him is it?

"This old magazine article keeps referring to "The H-word" what's that?" "Herbivore" "HERBIVORE USED TO BE A SLUR!?" "We took it back as our own"

"LOOK FROGGY! I WON THE OLD MAN AWARD!"
Oh my god, you referenced The Runaway Guys' Let's Play of Sonic Adventure. Wow.

To the above by @Lone_Garurumon - Wait, a webcomic? Huh.

WizarDriver?
The only trade secret about it is who voiced it!

Now, how about a transformation item?

"Soiya! Kachidoki Arms: Iza Shutsujin! EI, EI, OH!"
Just the specific series is fine this time, but bonus points if you can tell me the exact item used. (To be clear, I'm not talking about the belt this time.)

I'm sorry but I have no clue, I don't really know much about Kamen Rider.
SUCCESS, it has finally been guessed. It was indeed Kevin & Kell, by Bill Holbrook and officially the world's longest running daily webcomic. It's been running without hiatus since September 1995.

Easy one this time: "Got it memorised?"

MGS

"do you know that there are three things I particularly hate: kids, animals, and women with attitudes. So tell me, why are all three of them neatly gathered on our ship?!"

I dunno! I thought it was gonna lead into Bayonetta when I first read it...

Time for a different reference.
"The fun starts here!"

(Vague, I know.)

Way too vague
Now for a very obscure one
"You're the one who got REDACTED arrested
Uh
And sold off his ranch
Okay well
And is becoming hated all around town
Alright alright I get it, you know me!"

Back